Pearl Worried

Bagnu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

That is a lovely connection....

A couple of my kitties like to lead me to places. When I rise from my chair, for example, one will get in front of me, and I say "okay, lead me out of here".....and they usually know where I'm going!  Often I say "okay let's go" when I need to go to the next stop, and they rush in front of me again and keep looking back to make sure I'm following. They take on a super proud posture during these trips   :)

My cats do this when the food bowl is empty.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I am just guessing, but is "Bagnu" a transliteration of "Bang U"?

It's  a beach I saw online, and forgot where I got it from. I hate it actually. I'm Pearl!!! I wanted to change my name,  but Pearl was already taken and the last names that were offered were too much of a change.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

It's  a beach I saw online, and forgot where I got it from. I hate it actually. I'm Pearl!!! I wanted to change my name,  but Pearl was already taken and the last names that were offered were too much of a change.

If you scroll up you will see I had googled it- Sardinia.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I never knew that our login name would be used as anything more than just for a login!!! I had a couple of different display names for a very short while, and then I was just "Sextoy". Simply because I found it very kinky to introduce myself by saying: "Hi!!! I'm Sextoy!!!". Then I got involved with a Master, and he thought I should have two names. He called me Pearl, because he thought I was just beginning to come out of my shell. He "suggested" that I keep Sextoy as a last name to express what I am. I kept it because I liked it, and I've never met anyone called that in RL or SL. It's an interesting juxtaposition that pearls are associated with innocence and modesty.

I wasn't "working" back in those early days though.

19 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

I never knew that our login name would be used as anything more than just for a login!!!

So you don't like the name 'Bagnu'?    It sounds unusual for an American name, but intriguing as a European one.

When did you move to the US from Hungary btw?  I watched a movie last night and the buildings there were beautiful (Budapest).

11 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

So you don't like the name 'Bagnu'?    It sounds unusual for an American name, but intriguing as a European one.

When did you move to the US from Hungary btw?  I watched a movie last night and the buildings there were beautiful (Budapest).

It was simply something random that I saw. It was never meant to be my name. I don't think of it as a name. I was born in Canada actually.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bagnu said:
11 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

It was simply something random that I saw. It was never meant to be my name. I don't think of as a name. I was born in Canada actually.

ahhh ok.  Where did I get the idea you grew up in Hungary?  Perhaps from another forum member?

2 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

ahhh ok.  Where did I get the idea you grew up in Hungary?  Perhaps from another forum member?

Maybe. I mentioned my background, and that I'm fluent in both languages. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

It's an interesting juxtaposition that pearls are associated with innocence and modesty.

There are so many slang phrases dealing with pearls that are far from innocent. I mean, ZZ Top wrote a song about one of the more... infamous ones. I never heard of it being associated with innocence and modesty before now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

There are so many slang phrases dealing with pearls that are far from innocent. I mean, ZZ Top wrote a song about one of the more... infamous ones. I never heard of it being associated with innocence and modesty before now. 

I looked up Pearl on google.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.