Pearl Worried

Bagnu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1324 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If I was an a**hole in RL, do you think it would go over very well if I told everyone "I can't approach life any differently, that's just who I am. I'm me" ?

Lol, that's exactly what happens in RL!!! It's just not said verbally by whomever the person may be!!!

3 hours ago, Bagnu said:
10 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If I was an a**hole in RL, do you think it would go over very well if I told everyone "I can't approach life any differently, that's just who I am. I'm me" ?

Lol, that's exactly what happens in RL!!! It's just not said verbally by whomever the person may be!!!

While I have encountered folks in RL that are "sometimes" being a a$$hole, unless they are drunk/stoned, I can't say any of them expected everyone else to just deal with it.  Well, except for the occasional psychopath that didn't care about anyone except themselves.   

When you continually say things like "I'm annoying, that's just who I am", it tells me that you are so self-centered that you do not care what anyone else thinks of you - that it is not your job to attempt to change any behavior that is off-putting, but rather everyone else should just simply accept any behavior that you throw out there.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
clarification from missing word
  • Like 5

If I don't get to decide whether or not I've offended someone else, regardless of my intentions (which has been stated multiple times in the forums while discussing various topics), then you can't say whether or not someone else is offensive to others.  Your claim of her being inoffensive only applies to your perception of her.

Yes, that IS her perception of me. It is also based upon her spending time with me inworld and PM's. You can't say the same. And what you write about me is YOUR perception of me lol!!!

5 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

If I don't get to decide whether or not I've offended someone else, regardless of my intentions (which has been stated multiple times in the forums while discussing various topics), then you can't say whether or not someone else is offensive to others.  Your claim of her being inoffensive only applies to your perception of her.

Yes, that IS her perception of me. It is also based upon her spending time with me inworld and PM's. You can't say the same. And what you write about me is YOUR perception of me lol!!!

You don't seem to fully grasp why I said what I did and what was actually meant by it.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

While I have encountered folks in RL that are "sometimes" being a a$$hole, unless they are drunk/stoned, I can't say any of them expected everyone else to just deal with it.  Well, except for the occasional psychopath that didn't care about anyone except themselves.   

When you continually say things like "I'm annoying, that's just who I am", it tells me that you are so self-centered that you do not care what anyone else thinks of you.  It is not your job to attempt to change any behavior that is off-putting, but rather everyone else should just simply accept any behavior that you throw out there.

What I would have expected is for people to ignore me if they don't like me or my topics. I personally wouldn't waste my energy participating in threads reading people's posts if I disliked them...I simply wouldn't care.

You don't seem to fully grasp why I said what I did and what was actually meant by it.

You meant that it was a mistaken perception.

3 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

What I would have expected is for people to ignore me if they don't like me or my topics. I personally wouldn't waste my energy participating in threads reading people's posts if I disliked them...I simply wouldn't care.

We know you don't care.  That, in a nutshell, is your problem.  You're not even listening to what LittleMe is saying.  

• Like 4

I find it somewhat amusing that being as "annoying" as I am, I have over 200 people on my friends list inworld, and can go on a mobile and chat inworld with them for hours with them without actually having inworld interaction. And I don't mean sexual chat with clients lol!!!

7 minutes ago, Bagnu said:
9 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

You meant that it was a mistaken perception.

No.  I meant that she could say that "she does not find you offensive", but she cannot state that "you are unoffensive" in a general sense because that is stating it more as a fact and one cannot say whom is offensive to whom.

• Like 4

I find it somewhat amusing that being as "annoying" as I am, I have over 200 people on my friends list inworld, and can go on a mobile and chat inworld with them for hours with them without actually having inworld interaction. And I don't mean sexual chat with clients lol!!!

077-smh-shake-my-head.jpg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, RowanMinx said:

We know you don't care.  That, in a nutshell, is your problem.  You're not even listening to what LittleMe is saying.  

My posts are not meant for those of you who dislike me. And where have you seen me get involved about what other people's topics are?. I simply wouldn't because I feel they have the right to ask their questions in peace.

1 hour ago, Bagnu said:

57 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

My posts are not meant for those of you who dislike me. And where have you seen me get involved about what other people's topics are?. I simply wouldn't because I feel they have the right to ask their questions in peace.

Plenty of people have said that it is NOT a matter of dislike.  Hell, I don't dislike you - I just find you highly irritating and totally clueless as to what is happening here.

Surprising fun facts you didn't know about 'Clueless' - Insider

spelling, of course
  • Like 4

Why would you get involved in anyone else's topic when it's ALL about you.  You know, I've met people with your same attitude.  They're called narcissists and nothing good every comes from them.  So, as you mentioned, why do I even bother posting on a topic from you because the more you say, the more you try to defend your lack of caring about what anyone else has to say, the more I dislike you.  With that said, I will still be reading and shaking my head wondering when you will grow up and take responsibility for your actions and words.

• Like 8

No.  I meant that she could say that "she does not find you offensive", but she cannot state that "you are unoffensive" in a general sense because that is stating it more as a fact and one cannot say whom is offensive to whom.

None of can say anything about how other people perceive each other. If some of my inworld friends read what you and others post about me, or rather against me, they would find you and the others very offensive.

None of can say anything about how other people perceive each other. If some of my inworld friends read what you and others post about me, or rather against me, they would find you and the others very offensive.

Careful Pearl. If no one can say anything about how other people perceive each other, you can't then say that your inworld friends would find people here offensive. That is you, saying how other people perceive each other. They would have to come to the forums, witness things for themselves, then voice their own determinations.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, RowanMinx said:

Why would you get involved in anyone else's topic when it's ALL about you.  You know, I've met people with your same attitude.  They're called narcissists and nothing good every comes from them.  So, as you mentioned, why do I even bother posting on a topic from you because the more you say, the more you try to defend your lack of caring about what anyone else has to say, the more I dislike you.  With that said, I will still be reading and shaking my head wondering when you will grow up and take responsibility for your actions and words.

I take FULL responsibility for my actions and words. I am NOT here in the forums to please or displease anyone. And in case you haven't noticed, I do participate in other topics. My favorite board is our AV pics. I love to see the talent there, and am inspired by some of the incredible talent!!!

7 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Careful Pearl. If no one can say anything about how other people perceive each other, you can't then say that your inworld friends would find people here offensive. That is you, saying how other people perceive each other. They would have to come to the forums, witness things for themselves, then voice their own determinations.

You are of course correct. I've had a couple come. I think Kitty was here for a minute. None of them stayed. Have you met Kitty? I can't remember now.

I will be honest though, if someone started attacking one of my close friends...I would find that very offensive. 

Edited by Bagnu

4 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I am not going round in circles with you on this.  I couldn't give a fig if someone calls me a troll but inferring my disability would make me feel less than human devalues me.  

Agree. And this exact thing has already driven at least one person away from the forum altogether.

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Perhaps people who want front row seats to any slow moving trainwrecks?

Think i will watch the preview 

• Like 2

You ignoring people explaining the difference between"hate" and "disagreeing" with you is rather annoying because I doubt you are as dumb as you act. You are placing such topics just to stir things up. And really you talking in third person of yourself all the time is rather alarming lol

You said it shocked your RL self ... Sorry but sure because your avatar is just a bunch of pixels and all the emotions happen behind the keyboard.

I stayed silent and just rolled my eyes so hard on every new thread xD you always act like the oh so innocent and stupid blonde and yet you keep reminding us of your "job" it's just pixel rubbing really no one thinks bad of you because of it I honestly feel more sorry for you that you need to mention it that often ... probably not much else exciting in your RL? That's what I personally think after seeing you mentioning it that often in the forums.

I am annoyed, yes and the way you act well it's not my cup of tea...but hate? I don't even know you we can only judge you by the things we read here and that's all. If you think that's hate you actually never experienced hate in your life so be happy, and move on.

But all my words are wasted anyways because you will add it to the hate side just because I didn't agree.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1324 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.