I am making a film in SL (first post)

DJAlanRocks

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1335 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all, this is my first post in the SL forums and I apologize I have not been an active member of the community until this point.

I am making a film in SL, a very ambitious project but I saw Stomol and wanted to give it a try. Are there any guidelines from LL about this? No real SL companies or avatars will be named and I plan to credit the makers of some of the clothes, hair, and vehicles at the end of it as well as the locations I film at. 

Any suggestions, guidelines, or anything else you think a first time SL film maker needs to know would be greatly appreciated

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DJAlanRocks said:

Hi all, this is my first post in the SL forums and I apologize I have not been an active member of the community until this point.

I am making a film in SL, a very ambitious project but I saw Stomol and wanted to give it a try. Are there any guidelines from LL about this? No real SL companies or avatars will be named and I plan to credit the makers of some of the clothes, hair, and vehicles at the end of it as well as the locations I film at. 

Any suggestions, guidelines, or anything else you think a first time SL film maker needs to know would be greatly appreciated

Welcome to the forums.  You might have more of a response in the machinima forums  

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/298-machinima-forum/

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1335 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.