You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 62 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings Men, my GF has been disobeying orders and needs to be disciplined.  She is willing to cooperate.  The pay is 2000 lindens per hour.  I want to hire SL's most nasty, cruel men - to brutalize and humiliate my woman.  I will provide a pose ball wrestling ring, as well as forced adult animations.  You must be able to emote creatively and intelligently.  You must check your morals and conscious at the door.  This job is scheduled for two days a week, for 2 hour sessions.  I am flexible with your schedule.  Please message me here, or Inworld 'GentlemanSal'

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, GentlemanSal said:

Greetings Men, my GF has been disobeying orders and needs to be disciplined.  She is willing to cooperate.  The pay is 2000 lindens per hour.  I want to hire SL's most nasty, cruel men - to brutalize and humiliate my woman.  I will provide a pose ball wrestling ring, as well as forced adult animations.  You must be able to emote creatively and intelligently.  You must check your morals and conscious at the door.  This job is scheduled for two days a week, for 2 hour sessions.  I am flexible with your schedule.  Please message me here, or Inworld 'GentlemanSal'

Might want to post in adult forum but isn't discipline your job?

Edited by RowanMinx
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, GentlemanSal said:

check your morals and conscious at the door. 

You want to outsource your core competency to men who, while unconscious, will discipline your willing but disobedient GF?

That's just fascinating.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

You want to outsource your core competency to men who, while unconscious, will discipline your willing but disobedient GF?

That's just fascinating.

Also seems as if she might be the Domme in this relationship.

3 hours ago, GentlemanSal said:

I want to hire SL's most nasty, cruel men - to brutalize and humiliate my woman. 

Given the statement, I don't think the "Gentleman" part of your name actually applies.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Given the statement, I don't think the "Gentleman" part of your name actually applies.

I can think of a few words that would be more appropriate.

• Like 1
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 62 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.