You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 258 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

let's start a third life here , celebrating yay!!!

It's not possible to login. (Europe here). https://secondlife-status.statuspage.io/   is NOT usefull AT ALL. (as usual) secondlife.com ... can't login. https://support.secondlife.com/co

Given that it seems to be affecting only certain parts of Europe, my guess is it's nothing to do with SL at all, but more likely a fault in some backbone cable somewhere within Europe. Like the incide

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Nikulka said:

Most likely this is a common problem, and those who entered they were just lucky. Hopefully the lab will fix it soon

most likely it's a ... based on? There are 30k people online, thats pretty normal for this time of day.

There are ddos attacks allover the world last week, several ISP's were down for long times. ( we had downtime in the southwest of the Netherlands for nearly 5 hours yesterday)

Edited by Alwin Alcott

same im from france, and experiencing the same, can't log in sl , nor the website, i can only see market place, but can't log in in market place, only browse

"despite all our efforts......

and of course "we" can not contact any support as we can't log in anywhere , except here apparently

so there is a real issue with europe loggins, hope they will solve that soon.

good luck.

Edited by Sparka Milo
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Sparka Milo said:

same im from france, and experiencing the same, can't log in sl , nor the website, i can only see market place, but can't log in in market place, only browse

"despite all our efforts......

and of course "we" can not contact any support as we can't log in anywhere , except here apparently

so there is a big problem...

Yes, having exactly those same issues and the same messages.

Frustrating not to be able to contact the support either,

so if someone can do it on our behalf it would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 2

the only way i have found to contact linden lab , is to make a phone call to the headquaters, but office is closed until monday..... that's the message i got

so crossing fingers, there is someone at least at linden lab....during the week end .....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 258 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.