Wet hair ?

Kitteh Whiskers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 895 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

16 minutes ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/DEMO-ARGRACE-CHIZURUII/15953735

That underscore in the listing titles didn't help with searches.

CHIZURU_II_(0)_DEMO.jpg?1541501268

They used to have a second one but when they redid everything a few years back, they must have decided not to include it.  There we a few great styles they left behind and I wish they'd have just kept them in a discount area.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

They used to have a second one but when they redid everything a few years back, they must have decided not to include it.  There we a few great styles they left behind and I wish they'd have just kept them in a discount area.

Agreed. I see pics of some of their older hairstyles that I'd love to get, even at full price.

1 hour ago, RowanMinx said:

IIRC, there were contractual disputes with a design partner which lead to rika Oyen deprecating everything made prior and going solo.

IIRC, that other wet style was short, but the name eludes me atm.

It is a shame because Argrace is one of the few hair makers that makes low triangle count, but high quality looking hair.

Edited by Lucia Nightfire
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
On 8/28/2020 at 11:54 PM, Katt Dragoone said:

I'm looking for "wet" hair. I've tried Mina and Doux but I want to see what other options are there, if any. 

Sandra_-_fat.jpg

I can't find this MINA SARAH Hair  - anyone know if they still do it?  Or have a link/slurl to it in marketplace or in world?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 895 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.