Let's Hang Out

Chuikov Tchailenov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1306 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recently came back to Second Life after several years. I used to play this game 24/7 with my best friend before I lost him to suicide two years ago.

I'm pretty much looking for that nostalgia where I would meet new people and embark on adventures that would lead me to the most random of places. I'm up for exploring, hanging out, roleplaying, talking, etc. I love meeting new people and don't consider myself all that shy, though giant groups of strangers is always a little foreboding at first. Still, if you have a group of friends, I would more than appreciate being introduced! 

Also, tell me about some interesting places to visit! I haven't played since around 2013, so I'm pretty much starting fresh here.

26 / M / US-Based / Gemini / Bi

I like anime, video games, writing, socializing, cooking & shopping (RL, but tell me about your favorite SL shop!)

Hopefully I'll here from some of you soon. Feel free to drop a message in world or say hello here.

Edited by Chuikov Tchailenov

Since you haven't been around since 2013 and many things have changed, it would be better to try visiting the RP communities. (Gor related, Amazon RIver etc) 

You will find plenty people there who have fun with the roleplay aspect of SL doing battles etc and also socialize.

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1306 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.