Cool things to enjoy with friends

Zalo1986

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1309 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Since im a big fan of video games ,I was looking that you guys tell me good things to buy in marketplace to enjoy with friendssssss like rare  weapons (theres one who can transform your friend  in other things https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/The-Girl-E-Tron-5000/2903891 ) , or funny bumpers who act like the other person is hitting you , or maybe good vehicles who can do funny thingssssss like exploode or burn. since now , i have been  a big fan of  ramdom cool thingssssss,theres items like void aether form who can make you to transform in energy. I dont know if you understand me i just like to find rare ramdom and funny things to share with my friendss i hope you can tell me one or two

Greetings!

Edited by Zalo1986

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I have a cannon I use to shoot my friends into things.

Yeah, the Abranimations inworld store offers a lot of funny stuff for having a nice time with friends, too. Theres that knife throwing wheel, paintball, mud wrestling and other stuff :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Curio Obscura has a lot of cool stuff, like a canon you can rez for people to get into and shoot themselves into the air at an angle if they wish, landing two or three regions away when they finally start to fall.

My favorite silly item is a paper bag with a face on it that you wear over your head.  Then, if you click on it, it starts burning while playing a sound loop of someone frantically screaming.  I like to do that info hubs and such, while running around and pleading with folks to give me a glass of water.  lol  I don't recall who makes that item.

My teen alt has a rubber chicken she carries around that when clicked, well, sounds like one of those rubber chickens you can get in novelty stores in real life.  Also a paddle ball that makes a loud "ppppwwwwsssshhhhhkkkkkk!" sound every time the ball hits the paddle.  I don't recall where I got those either.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

Curio Obscura has a lot of cool stuff...

I love Pandora Wrigglesworth's shop. I wear her "Crash Into The Ground" thing. When I fall from the sky (one of my favorite things to do in SL) and hit the ground, it emits a cloud of dust and rezzes a body-shaped hole that I crawl out of and dust myself off. I also have her little "Oui Coupe", which is a car that's smaller than an avi, into which it contorts your body.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1309 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.