Mama-Allpa general question

3 hours ago, NayNayFaith said:

Hey guys me again nay with more questions 😂 how long is the menstruated period???? Can I stop it when I want or do I have to let it run it’s time 

the period depends upon the race you choose and what other settings you choose when you first set it up. No you cant really stop and start it when you want other then taking off the hud, which will pause it, but then when you put it back on i think it asks if you want to update. which means it will run through the cycle as if you had not removed it.

so if your looking for a way to keep it where you can get pregnant longer, you will basically have to remove it after each time you have sex until you get pregnant.

4 hours ago, Zack Massiel said:

Nope not new by a long shot.

Just never had a question about mensuration which is understandable.  Most men don't want to hear about it.  Where's the women only subforum?

1 hour ago, RowanMinx said:

Just never had a question about mensuration which is understandable.  Most men don't want to hear about it.  Where's the women only subforum?

Really?? I meant and I did say this forum and Last I checked I heard about menstruation in elementary school roughly 30 years ago. 

Plus I think I figured it out with two kids...