Posting Pics with Other People Recognizable

Bagnu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1330 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Cindy Evanier said:
1 hour ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i'm pretty sure you and Little Emmy also have socks .....grrr.. it were direct deliveries, no MP...can't redeliver :)

I do!  In fact a picture of me wearing them appeared on my facebook memories only a few weeks ago 😊

I have a pic on my Flickr showing off mine. 

Can't go dig it up at the moment because work blocks Flickr and pretty much all other media sharing sites.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

The socks were cute.  the attached sandals questionable 

I like them, though they are very very limited in what they look good with. 

Maybe that is more of a female/male style thing -- I see guys wear those kind of sandals with socks in RL a lot, but not so much girls.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

So, you are taking blackmail pictures? 

Not necessarily, she might not even know he is cheating. But if the picture is taken and then later his woman sees it and recognizes him it could create issues for him.

9 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Not necessarily, she might not even know he is cheating. But if the picture is taken and then later his woman sees it and recognizes him it could create issues for him.

i was just going by your example and her response 

On 8/27/2020 at 3:46 AM, Bagnu said:
On 8/26/2020 at 10:34 PM, Talligurl said:

No, a guy is partnered with his RL wife in SL, behind her back he spends time with Pearl. Pearl posts a picture to Flickr, Wifey sees it.

Exactly. 100% exactly.

i assumed that was what was the issue at hand. I mean, thats what it sounded like.

2 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

i was just going by your example and her response 

i assumed that was what was the issue at hand. I mean, that's what it sounded like.

If he is partnered obviously she knows that but some partnerships are not exclusive, and I am sure there are guys in exclusive partnerships claiming that they are not, so she in fact might not know for sure what he is doing. I am assuming she just wants to document her SL activities and nothing more than that.

• Thanks 1

On 9/1/2020 at 7:59 AM, Drake1 Nightfire said:

So, you are taking blackmail pictures? 

Lol,  That would would get me nowhere very quickly!!! Who would ever want me then??? Word does spread!!!

On 9/1/2020 at 6:28 PM, Talligurl said:

If he is partnered obviously she knows that but some partnerships are not exclusive, and I am sure there are guys in exclusive partnerships claiming that they are not, so she in fact might not know for sure what he is doing. I am assuming she just wants to document her SL activities and nothing more than that.

You aren't assuming. It's the truth!!!

1 minute ago, Bagnu said:

Lol,  That would would get me nowhere very quickly!!! Who would ever want me then??? Word does spread!!!

*coughs*

And, as I'm sure you also meant to say, it would be an awful and unethical thing to do.

(Pssst. You should say that, or someone will assume you don't think it . . .)

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

*coughs*

And, as I'm sure you also meant to say, it would be an awful and unethical thing to do.

(Pssst. You should say that, or someone will assume you don't think it . . .)

And yes, it would be an awful and unethical thing to do!!!. I wouldn't like it if someone did it to me, so I won't do it to anyone else!!! I simply will never be involved in a any sort of blackmail!!! That isn't RP!!!

Just like creating jealousy isn't!!!

Edited by Bagnu
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

And yes, it would be an awful and unethical thing to do!!!. I wouldn't like it if someone did it to me, so I won't do it to anyone else!!! I simply will never be involved in a any sort of blackmail!!! That isn't RP!!!

Just like creating jealousy isn't!!!

& so it would seem you brought your first question back around whether you meant to or not- blackmail aside, it would be unethical-amoral to post compromising photos of someone without their consent.  You knew the answer all along.  🤷‍♀️ 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Pixie Kobichenko said:

& so it would seem you brought your first question back around whether you meant to or not- blackmail aside, it would be unethical-amoral to post compromising photos of someone without their consent.  You knew the answer all along.  🤷‍♀️ 

I didn't understand how serious it could be here in SL. I knew the answer in RL though. I know the answer now.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1330 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.