Posting Pics with Other People Recognizable

Bagnu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1330 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 8/28/2020 at 12:33 PM, Silent Mistwalker said:

You're still not blocking both avatars from being imaged which is the whole point of Fairre's question. To block all of your avatars from being photographed. That can't be done other than the ways I've already said.

Everyone in SL is doing the very thing I have suggested. They are making an alt, going on a date while keeping their main identity hidden, and then going back to their main completely innocent and without any photo evidence. No need to solve the riddle of making yourself invisible to cameras. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

No, not "everyone" - which ought to have been quite obvious form the fact that the question was asked and a realistic answer was given. To the actual question asked.

Expecting a user to make or have to make an alt is ... unrealistic. It is a last resort.

Edited by Solar Legion
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As others have said just ask the other person if they're comfortable with being posted.  From what I understand you're referring to erotic style imagery which IMO you would need the other persons consent to post. I personally don't mind as long as the person isn't being disrespectful to my image.

If referring to general images like group outings then I don't think it really matters tbh as long as you don't single out a specific avi and say rude things about them.

13 hours ago, Bree Giffen said:

Everyone in SL is doing the very thing I have suggested. They are making an alt, going on a date while keeping their main identity hidden, and then going back to their main completely innocent and without any photo evidence. No need to solve the riddle of making yourself invisible to cameras. 

No, everyone isn't doing the very thing you have suggested. I most certainly am not and I'm sure there are others who are not.

17 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Is the other person in this picture recognizable?

Altaira2.thumb.jpg.ee7b4f1a94150866c8ecf8969245cd4c.jpg

Robbie the Robot!

I forget the name of the show he was in before Lost in Space aired.

Yes, I'm old. lol

Or do you mean the human? 😬

Cuz the human is you. I think.

Edited by Silent Mistwalker

8 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Yes, that's me, reprising the role of Altaira in the movie "Forbidden Planet".  This was an entry for one of the Forum Cartel calendars.

Yes! Forbidden Planet! And to think I watched it again for the centillionth time not long ago. 

Are the calendars still being made? I would have bought one for that image alone. lol

it is obvious that some energetic egocentric vampire has settled on this forum. all messages from this cynical troll character are aimed at chaos and eat up the attention of this audience. the more you write topics in it. the more fun it is for her. ignore, not answer moronic questions ... she will not change her tactics of drawing attention to her preoccupied with hypersexuality and advertising her ancient craft 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Quenata said:

it is obvious that some energetic egocentric vampire has settled on this forum. all messages from this cynical troll character are aimed at chaos and eat up the attention of this audience. the more you write topics in it. the more fun it is for her. ignore, not answer moronic questions ... she will not change her tactics of drawing attention to her preoccupied with hypersexuality and advertising her ancient craft 

So you said here within minutes of joining the forums 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1330 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.