You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 61 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 8/26/2020 at 2:15 PM, Syo Emerald said:

Why do you think its necessary to announce that, instead of just doing it? Also: wrong subforum

"Adult content" sounds a pretty accurate forum for posting about sex....

1 minute ago, sunnyrio said:

When I made this comment, this thread was neither in the adult forum, nor was it about sex. Originally, the thread was posted in the avatar forum, which some nonesense about the OP wanting to talk about his lifestyle. Then the troll edited his entire post a few hours later, which made the mods move the thing down into the adult forum.

• Like 2
On 8/26/2020 at 5:45 AM, Cindy Evanier said:
  On 8/26/2020 at 3:46 AM, Khondwani56 said:

I will Be Talking about my personal life style 

35 minutes ago, sunnyrio said:

The above was the original post in the Avatar forum.  No one cared so he changed his original post.  Typical troll move.

36 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

When I made this comment, this thread was neither in the adult forum, nor was it about sex. Originally, the thread was posted in the avatar forum, which some nonesense about the OP wanting to talk about his lifestyle. Then the troll edited his entire post a few hours later, which made the mods move the thing down into the adult forum.

Mods doing as mods do... why bother that there was a detailed report summing up the whole episode, along with the request to kindly restore the original post. But hey... new trend.

2 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Mods doing as mods do... why bother that there was a detailed report summing up the whole episode, along with the request to kindly restore the original post. But hey... new trend.

Why bother doing anything.  If you don't like a poster, block him.

1 hour ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Could anyone kindly tell me, please, if I missed anything of importance?

So you block someone you think might say something important?  [head collides with desk]

1 hour ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Could anyone kindly tell me, please, if I missed anything of importance?

As there could not be anything about this thread of importance, you haven't missed anything.

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

As there could not be anything about this thread of importance, you haven't missed anything.

And yet you're all in here.  Probably scouring everything to make sure there's nothing too rude, since sex was mentioned!  Can I say blow job?

On 8/26/2020 at 7:46 PM, Khondwani56 said:

answer honestly 

no

i only had sex in full body thermal underwear, under the bed covers, with the light off and the door locked. For a time I was wear a bag over my head as well because can get goobies from smooching, which is yucky.  But then one day I meet this person who was totally into the whole thermal and bag thing. Blinking weirdo!

and then they wanted to change the bag to paper, because the rustling sound made it even more exciting for them. I know right, blinking weirdo. So that was it, done and no more sex, honestly!  Not as I knew it anyways. Weirdos can ruin anything

😸

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
17 hours ago, Mollymews said:

no

i only had sex in full body thermal underwear, under the bed covers, with the light off and the door locked. For a time I was wear a bag over my head as well because can get goobies from smooching, which is yucky.  But then one day I meet this person who was totally into the whole thermal and bag thing. Blinking weirdo!

and then they wanted to change the bag to paper, because the rustling sound made it even more exciting for them. I know right, blinking weirdo. So that was it, done and no more sex, honestly!  Not as I knew it anyways. Weirdos can ruin anything

😸

ROTFPMSL!  I can't tell if you're for real.  And do you mean in SL or RL?

10 hours ago, sunnyrio said:

ROTFPMSL!  I can't tell if you're for real.  And do you mean in SL or RL?

in neither case the honestly answer is yes. Unless I was in a igloo at the South Pole then probably be yes and with my boots and coat on as well, just in case some penguins broke in and I would have to run away quick into the snow

😸

12 hours ago, Mollymews said:

in neither case the honestly answer is yes. Unless I was in a igloo at the South Pole then probably be yes and with my boots and coat on as well, just in case some penguins broke in and I would have to run away quick into the snow

😸

You can run (or roll or bury yourself) naked in the snow, look on Youtube for Russians doing it for fun.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 61 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.