Tilia Inc Exchange Rates

Ford Carver

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1338 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Wondering if any other foreign users have super HIGH exchange rates ? 

I was looking at the cost to rent a sim and is 310USD but the exchange rate with Tilia is super ridiculous! It should come out to roughly 410CAD (checked with 3 major banks & PayPal) for me BUT with Tilia its 460CAD - Charging me nearly 45USD to exchange cash. ridiculous! Super disappointing! 

6 answers to this question

On 8/23/2020 at 7:01 PM, bigmoe Whitfield said:

So checking xe.com 

310USD =
408.443CAD

so there are fee's involved,  transaction fee's, which you have to take into account of bank transfer free,  then processor fee's.  then LL's own fee.    it could well be it's 45 bucks more for it. 

Why don't you just rent in linden dollars?  That's what I do.   ALL of the landlords I have rented with take linden dollars (so more than one land company for sure)  OR you can pay via Paypal with many land companies.  

Interesting to know the difference in fees though; and maybe that was the real point of your post :D. 

8 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Why don't you just rent in linden dollars?  That's what I do.   ALL of the landlords I have rented with take linden dollars (so more than one land company for sure)  OR you can pay via Paypal with many land companies.  

Interesting to know the difference in fees though; and maybe that was the real point of your post :D. 

not me, I know all about fee's and processing fee's and such,  I still get my lindens, this was for the op. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1338 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.