GTFO in Belli

Rabid Cheetah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 616 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

Nothing has been "overthrown". Just because you feel that something is commerce does not mean that it is true.

But hey, I am going to be nice and paste the full text of the Belliseria covenant, which you seem to be unfamiliar with, right here. I will even bolden and underline some important parts.

=====================

Welcome to Linden Homes for Premium account holders. Linden Homes is a residential community, located on the Bellisseria continent, owned and managed by Linden Lab. 

The purpose of Linden Homes is to provide an opportunity for Premium account Residents of the Second Life virtual world to quickly own a home and belong to a community. Linden Homes are available to Premium account holders with 1024m2 of available tier. Premium accounts are provided 1024m2 available tier at no cost.

As a Premium Account holder, you are eligible for live chat and ticket support from our Support Portal. If you need support for your Linden Home:

1. Go to https://support.secondlife.com/ and submit a ticket.
    2. Select the "Land and Region" ticket type.
    3. Under the resulting dropdown, select "Linden Homes".

Linden Homes is governed by this Covenant, Linden Home Terms and Conditions, Terms of Service (TOS), and Community Standards (CS): http://secondlife.com/corporate/tos.php

== Linden Home Restrictions ==

Linden Home has unique restrictions in addition to those outlined in the Linden Home Terms and Conditions. By accepting a Linden Home, you agree to additional restrictions as follows:

*Land cannot be terraformed, sold, deeded to group, joined, or divided. Land can only be set to group.
  *Land cannot contain temp-rezzers, or individual prims beyond the allocated size of the Second Life Viewer build tools. (64,64,64).
  *Skyboxes are only allowed above 2000m.
  *Your Linden Home may not be removed, modified, exchanged, set or deeded to group, or transferred. 
  *Residents must use one of the houses provided. Modification of the house itself beyond what is built into the controls is not possible. Additional buildings or structures are allowed as long as they are in theme and meet the height restrictions.
  *Privacy walls or fences should match the theme and extend no more than 4m above ground level. All other structures should not extend higher than 15m above ground level or sea level, whichever is higher.
  *Linden Homes should be kept presentable and in-theme to their unique areas.
  *Linden Homes can not be used as sandboxes.
  *Linden Homes do not include traffic tracking.
  *Linden Homes can not be shown in search.
  *Ownership is limited to one Linden Home per Premium Account.
  *Changes cannot be made to roads, paths, plants, trees, rocks and other landscaping. Trees or other objects that overhang into parcels are meant to do so. They cannot be moved or removed.
  *Objects that extend outside of your parcel can be returned without warning or notice. 
  *Residents may decorate the interior of their house to their liking. The exterior should always remain in theme out of consideration for your neighbors.
  *Linden Home regions are Moderate rated regions. Please see the http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Adult_Content_FAQ regarding adult content and behavior. 
  *Using prims or objects on parcels meant as advertisements on the world map is not allowed.
  *Lights or particles on your parcel should not extend into your neighbors parcels or houses.
  *“Off region” decorations extending from your parcel are not allowed.
  *Public space outside your parcel lines is just that… public space. Do not extend objects outside of your parcel in a way that will block, wall off, or “claim” public areas for yourself to the exclusion of other residents.
  *Activities and items that could be construed by Linden Lab as commercial and for profit are not permitted in the residential homes and houseboats in Bellisseria.
  *Activities and/or displaying items that could be construed by Linden Lab as political campaigning is not permitted in Bellisseria.

== Seasonal & Holiday Content ==

*Seasonal and holiday decorations are permitted as long as they are tastefully applied.
  *Natural seasonal elements are permitted if they are applied subtly, such as a light dusting of snow or a scatter of leaves. 
  *Outdoor holiday decorations should be congruent with the holiday season (no Christmas decorations in May or Halloween decor in April for example). 
  *Remember to keep all seasonal and holiday decorations within the borders of your parcel and ensure that no content extends over the parcel lines.
  *Decoration should not be placed out any earlier than 30 days in advance of any holiday or season represented and must be removed within 15 days of the holiday or season passing.

== Security ==

*Linden Homes do not have the ability to set your parcel access to group access only (which creates ban lines for everyone else). You can still eject and ban people by name.
  *Security orbs are only allowed if they comply with the following restrictions:
     -Minimum of 15 seconds warning time (no shorter)
     -Eject from parcel only (not teleport them home)
     -Effective range cannot include the airspace between 400m and 2000m (to allow for people to fly overhead but not in the airspace where skyboxes are allowed)

If you are uncertain, there is a free security system provided in the Linden Homes Content Pack. It does not have the ability to be set in a manner that does not comply with these restrictions. Click on the house controller outside of your parcel (the one used for changing house models) to get the most current content pack sent to you.

== Linden Home Benefits ==

*Use your Premium account's 1024m2 included land tier allocation towards your Linden Home.
  *Ready-to-move-in themed home on a 512m2 or 1024m2 parcel.
  *Select your own Linden Home theme.
  *Decorate your home with furnishings.
  *Invite your friends to your home.
  *Meet your neighbors and make friends.
  *1024m2 parcel Linden Homes are allocated 351 Land Impact.
  *Set Home to here at your Linden Home location. (World menu > Set Home to Here.)
  *Set land to group.

== Linden Home Etiquette ==

Living in a community includes courtesy towards your neighbors. Here are some guidelines for etiquette in Linden Home regions:

*Use local chat say, rather than shout.
  *Adhere to the Maturity Rating for the Linden Home region you're located in. 
  *Respect your neighbors' privacy.
  *Review general Second Life etiquette suggestions and incorporate them into your Linden Home experience: http://bit.ly/sletiquette

== Help ==

The Second Life Knowledge Base (KB) includes many helpful articles for beginning landowners and Residents new to the Second Life virtual world. Check it out:

» https://community.secondlife.com/knowledgebase/

This covenant is subject to change.

We hope you enjoy your new Linden Home!

Rev 13 April 2020

What exactly is your relationship to GTFO? Do you sell the scripts and do you run a hub?

I noticed you aren't denying that GTFO does indeed have a commercial aspect as I and others have pointed out.

Your pasting of the covenant is a distraction meant to get us to literalize this issue to whether some actual Lindens ka-ching on Linden home land, so that a technicality may be used as a loophole through a truck can literally drive through. This is an old story in RL as in SL.

Again, what this is about, is one very large monopoly transportation game with enormous clout and lines into Linden Lab, which has taken over the sky and lots on most sims with industrial builds, and is prepared to battle viciously on forums and inworld, is trying to expand into yet another area so that their business and reputational enhancement increases. 

But in SL as in RL, where I am for capitalism, I believe in regulation and democratic oversight. I think Bellissaria should be free of excessive vehicles especially without drivers and free of games involving vehicles that in fact are commercial enterprises.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

Even North does not yet know exactly how V2 will work, it's being planned right now and although the plans are quite detailed, not everything will be known until v2 is actually getting built.
But it's quite possible that it will involve a beacon from the viewer's map. No way that you mistakenly can end up in someone else's yard, unless you mean to.

i like the idea of home deliveries, would be pretty cool I think.  Like could make a takeaway pizzeria, or a fish n chip shop say. People order a food. Delivery person brings it to our door. General grocery store as well. And things like cosmetics person, who comes and roleplays doing our makeup. Hairdresser, lawnmowing service, and other interesting things like this

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

there are only hubs at select rez zones and you don't even notice that, so chill out already.

So what you are saying is that you are using the Mole rez zones to covertly engage in GTFO gaming, which is a commercial enterprise.

Gosh, I wish I had thought of some way to do that. Maybe I should sit in a rowboat by the rez zones and cry "Tired of Belli lag? Rent my land!"

2 minutes ago, Prokofy Neva said:

What exactly is your relationship to GTFO? Do you sell the scripts and do you run a hub?

I noticed you aren't denying that GTFO does indeed have a commercial aspect as I and others have pointed out.

Your pasting of the covenant is a distraction meant to get us to literalize this issue to whether some actual Lindens ka-ching on Linden home land, so that a technicality may be used as a loophole through a truck can literally drive through. This is an old story in RL as in SL.

Again, what this is about, is one very large monopoly transportation game with enormous clout and lines into Linden Lab, which has taken over the sky and lots on most sims with industrial builds, and is prepared to battle viciously on forums and inworld, is trying to expand into yet another area so that their business and reputational enhancement increases. 

But in SL as in RL, where I am for capitalism, I believe in regulation and democratic oversight. I think Bellissaria should be free of excessive vehicles especially without drivers and free of games involving vehicles that in fact are commercial enterprises.

I am merely a GTFO! player, I sell nothing and I do not run a hub. 

And if you want to ban every scripted thing which at some point has been sold, then set an example and get rid of all your furniture, all your decoration, your plants, everything which you may have rezzed in Bellisseria. Good luck with that!

Now, take your nonsense elsewhere and see if someone else buys your false outrage.,

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

I am merely a GTFO! player, I sell nothing and I do not run a hub. 

And if you want to ban every scripted thing which at some point has been sold, then set an example and get rid of all your furniture, all your decoration, your plants, everything which you may have rezzed in Bellisseria. Good luck with that!

Now, take your nonsense elsewhere and see if someone else buys your false outrage.,

I think you're continuing to try to distract from the plain issues before us with hysterical hypotheticals.

First, there is a rule that there should be no commercial activity. I'm for the Lindens not looking for loopholes to their own law, and taking the technical fact that this game's individual players do not have cash transactions on Bellissaria soil  to let it in, because it does mean more traffic and lag. Same principle applies to pods. More traffic and more lag. 

Everyone who isn't a forums cartel member grasps the deal with GTFO. BTW, I'm familiar with players who describe themselves as "not running a hub," but then having big advertising signs on their land for GTFO and related companies. I was not born yesterday. GTFO needs more territory to expand into, and people sitting in their Linden homes looks like a choice bite. I think the Lindens should hold the line here. If they don't, I think we will have to see that certain monopolists get their way with the Lindens once again.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Mollymews said:

i like the idea of home deliveries, would be pretty cool I think.  Like could make a takeaway pizzeria, or a fish n chip shop say. People order a food. Delivery person brings it to our door. General grocery store as well. And things like cosmetics person, who comes and roleplays doing our makeup. Hairdresser, lawnmowing service, and other interesting things like this

Note that no actual items are being delivered. It's in name only.
You go to hub A and choose your cargo and destination, destinations are always hubs. Once you reach your destination, you park there for a few moments while the cargo is being "delivered" (this timeout is for realism) and when done, you can opt to transport more cargo to another hub.
However, adding an RP element like you suggest, where you order fast food, or even a somewhat dated and odorous trout could actually work well and sounds like a lot of fun. However, I don't think it would be part of GTFO! but you could definitely build that kind of RP around it, why not? 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

Note that no actual items are being delivered. It's in name only.

However, adding an RP element like you suggest, where you order fast food, or even a somewhat dated and odorous trout could actually work well and sounds like a lot of fun. However, I don't think it would be part of GTFO! but you could definitely build that kind of RP around it, why not? 🙂

yes, the goods and services are in name only

and yes, the idea of such a Gen 2 game system is to make it so that people can put their own storylines to it.  Like user posts a service (pizza for example) of their own words/description. People can find the pizza service in the jobs listings. Place an order. Other people can see the order. They go to the pizzeria, pick up the order and deliver it. Get paid in game dollars

i like the lawnmowing as well. Post a lawnmowing job. Person comes and sits on our lawnmower. Round and round it goes

what games like this do is introduce strangers to each other, where they already have something in common before they meet.  The listed product/job/service/delivery 

• Like 2

I am puzzled about how it is that Belli rez zones are GTFO hubs.   I see two ways that GTFO might verify that a player has reached a hub:

1.  The hub has a scripted object that interacts with the script in the user's vehicle to verify their presence and, perhaps, do a little RP around that.  I don't see how this can be done at a rez zone, unless LL has allowed GTFO to place their scripted object in it?  Surely not!

2.  The user tells their vehicle that they've arrived at a hub, and the script checks with a web service to verify that they are at the correct place, and then presumably does a little RP to "unload" goods, and maybe pick up more.  Is that how it works?  But if so, why does the hub have to be at a rez zone. if the goods are physically nonexistent?

59 minutes ago, Prokofy Neva said:

...First, there is a rule that there should be no commercial activity. I'm for the Lindens not looking for loopholes to their own law, and taking the technical fact that this game's individual players do not have cash transactions on Bellissaria soil  to let it in, because it does mean more traffic and lag. Same principle applies to pods. More traffic and more lag. 

So, from what I gather, you misunderstand. You realize that no one is actually asking to let people sell or put up giant signs for markets on their homes. Not from the GTFO! group anyway. A "hub" just means a place that your HUD recognizes as a pickup or drop off. There would not be any commercial activity what-so-ever. Bringing up the PODs is not helping you. You realize Patch is /FOR/ the pods, as are most of us mainlanders. And finally, you're "More traffic and More lag" comment betrays the problem you have at it's core. Your complaint isn't truly about any commercial or rule breaking you claim to think might be happening, it's because you're essentially not wanting people to use the beautiful streets of Bellisseria except you. But the rest of us? Vastly more residents enjoy and anticipate more community enjoyment of the area. I'm an old man, and even I'M not screaming for these people to Get off my lawn!

GTFO is a harmless and enjoyable game. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I am puzzled about how it is that Belli rez zones are GTFO hubs.   I see two ways that GTFO might verify that a player has reached a hub:

1.  The hub has a scripted object that interacts with the script in the user's vehicle to verify their presence and, perhaps, do a little RP around that.  I don't see how this can be done at a rez zone, unless LL has allowed GTFO to place their scripted object in it?  Surely not!

2.  The user tells their vehicle that they've arrived at a hub, and the script checks with a web service to verify that they are at the correct place, and then presumably does a little RP to "unload" goods, and maybe pick up more.  Is that how it works?  But if so, why does the hub have to be at a rez zone. if the goods are physically nonexistent?

I can answer this one! It's the second. The hud 'phones home' to check if it's in the region a delivery is going to, like stated in your second point. (or it may just store the region name and then pull some lsl to compare, i'm not sure). No scripted object has to be on the land at all. Hubs have to be rez zones because some people start out specifically at hubs in order to pick up cargo and go. So, no place to rez means no vehicle, since wearable vehicles aren't included yet.

Edited by Artair Glendullen
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, BlackBlade Smit said:

So, from what I gather, you misunderstand. You realize that no one is actually asking to let people sell or put up giant signs for markets on their homes. Not from the GTFO! group anyway. A "hub" just means a place that your HUD recognizes as a pickup or drop off. There would not be any commercial activity what-so-ever. Bringing up the PODs is not helping you. You realize Patch is /FOR/ the pods, as are most of us mainlanders. And finally, you're "More traffic and More lag" comment betrays the problem you have at it's core. Your complaint isn't truly about any commercial or rule breaking you claim to think might be happening, it's because you're essentially not wanting people to use the beautiful streets of Bellisseria except you. But the rest of us? Vastly more residents enjoy and anticipate more community enjoyment of the area. I'm an old man, and even I'M not screaming for these people to Get off my lawn!

GTFO is a harmless and enjoyable game. 

No, I didn't misunderstand anything, as I am an old hand at these GTFO subterfuges.

I get it that it doesn't require signs and that Bellissaria *for now* does not allow them but given the way in which Lindens can be overthrown on their own rules, I flag it as a problem.

I get it that someone can make their house "a hub" which does not mean a warehouse, but there's actually then nothing to stop it from meaning trucks, trailers, shelves, bins, gas station pumps, etc.

As for Patch being "for" the pods, *of course* he's for them for his set of reasons but that most certainly DOES NOT mean that "most of us mainlanders" are. I'm a Mainlander and know many people who OPPOSE them because they are spam.

The idea that "I don't want anyone to use the beautiful streets of Bellissaria except me" is ludicrous, given that the hardcore Belli Mole fans use it far more than I ever will, I am not there every day like some, and this sort of hysterical hypothetical is again, a distraction.

The people saying "get off my lawn" are GTFO fans because they are creating facts on the ground and sky that none of us can object to. It's their lawn we are always being told to get off of.

It is not a harmless and enjoyable game because it leads to blight and even if the industrial builds are barred because Linden homes are residential, a commercial game -- yes, commercial at its very heart because how else could it survive?! -- is being allowed to invade this suburban haven. What's next? Tiny Empires at the docks? Vampires biting? 

It's more than fine to express objections to encroachment on to public spaces and residential areas by a commercial game involving more traffic. It's just obvious to the naked eye that GTFO means more traffic, like the pods mean more traffic, on the public highways. Why do the Lindens need to encourage this congestion?

I suppose it's because they take the tiny clique of the forums regs for "the residents' opinion" and go with that, and perhaps they imagine that a few hardcore fanboyz who like traffic are going to bring in more SALES FOR THEM. That, and various other group dynamics can explain this.

But it's more than fine to object in the hopes that the Lindens may see here that they could reach a tipping point -- any more lag or traffic in Bellissaria, and they risk having people leave it, and drop their premium accounts.

So as much as Abner Mole and Patch Linden want to boost this commercial game of GTFO with its increased traffic, and the pods with their increased traffic, they do have to calculate even in their own self interest that this could lead to some residents than dropping out. Maybe, like the infamous Kenny Linden, they shrug and say, "There's always another guy to buy the island". But maybe not.

Edited by Prokofy Neva

I don't really think that LL could stop the game being played if they wanted to or even know that it is being played by anyone.  People playing the game just look like any other vehicle users, there is no way to tell.  As has been said before, the game uses a HUD that contacts an external server/database to determine if you are at a hub or show you a list of hubs to which you can travel.  There is zero reliance on inworld objects to function.

Of course, they could make policy against the visual aspects such as signage and build themes that wouldn't stop the game being played at all.  However, they couldn't realistically make a policy against playing the game in Belli at all because I doubt that would be enforceable.  Making unenforceable policies would be pointless.

Edited by Gabriele Graves
corrections
  • Like 3

GTFO is a game. Players are not making money. It gives residents something to do and places to explore and sometimes it helps residents meet other residents. I do not play it. I have a friend who does. I went along with him once. I found it a little boring. There is a trash can type thing in Bellis. People can go around and empty each other's trash. GTFO really isn't much different.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Prokofy Neva said:

So as much as Abner Mole and Patch Linden want to boost this commercial game of GTFO

It is not more commerical than driving around a boat you have purchased on the MP is. Why is it so difficult to understand, that playing a game in which no actual goods or money are exchanged is not a commercial activity?! 

4 hours ago, Prokofy Neva said:

because how else could it survive?!

It survives, because people initially purchase the game somewhere. What keeps it in existance? People having fun. Or do you wonder the same thing about other purchased objects? Is using furniture you once purchased a commercial activity?

If this thread wouldn't exist, you wouldn't even know that people in Belli are playing it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

[T]here was a period of a few months in which there were no official rez zones on Belliseria yet, so several people opened their homes as public rez zones. (emphasis added)

THIS!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is the number one cool thing about Belli:  The community spirit.  It reminds me of the early days of Second Life, and is why I call the era of the new homes the Second Life Renaissance.  There's even a guy who runs a group for the "homeless", folks who don't yet have a Linden Home (including non-premium players) and the folks who have homes open to everyone.  Developing the new homes as a community, not just some new mesh pretty pretty version of the old homes, is one of the soundest business decisions Linden Lab has made about Second Life.  Heck, I was so bored with the wasteland of abandoned land and ban lines on the Mainland that I almost cancelled my account.  Then I heard about the new homes, and in particular the community spirit emerging.  This is what SL was supposed to be about, and WAS about when it started.

• Like 7

13 hours ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

@usagihara As long as no money is being paid to these boxes, and all that is required to start this rental period is a single touch without payment of any kind, then it should be just fine. 
Although it could be asking for trouble from other residents who do not know or understand that these are just RP props which would be my main concern in this case.

However, if you could "recharge" the rental box by mopping the floor or washing dishes, then these actions would represent a value because you would be earning rental time, and that *might* be considered commercial activity in spite of the RP element (this would be for LL to decide, not me though).

Hmmmmm...I suppose someone could rent out Linden Homes "under the table" -- have an arrangement to pay the landlord directly, not via the rental box.  I'm not sure if that would count as commercial activity under the letter of the law as given in the covenant;  It certainly violates the spirit.  Setting up such a black market might (emphasis on might) be what's going on with that controversial thread about why someone has several dozen alts all with empty homes.  MIGHT.  I can't see how a landlord would make money off of that, though, unless they paid for an annual subscription (which works out to the equivalent of $8.34 USD per month) and charged more than $8.34 but less than $11.99, otherwise folks would just go premium, or get an alt of their own two have two different styles of homes.  Alternately, one could play Game of Homes until snagging a sweet location, then charge beyond $11.99 for such a great parcel.  In any event, while technically this might not violate the covenant, LH covenants aren't legal documents.  You won't get to plead your case in court.  Everything is at the discretion of Linden Labs, and it's doubtful they'd approve of such a thing if they found out.

I guess I may have thought of this "just pay me direct" approach because I once had some land I wanted to sell, and a friend wanted to buy it, but was unemployed and couldn't afford the price or tier.  I just had her pay me whatever she could, whenever she could, and deducted it from the price I felt the land was worth for a final sale when she could afford it.  I wound up giving it to her at half price.  🙂

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Fay Starlight said:

I have a UFO too---Love flying it around Devils Tower (Porridge Pot region) 

2f595bf299b7a197c59da362fd1f5261.png

4d3870c807cf330576725733cf35270c.png

36293dbeaa29ae21798d8c43b46c4047.png

So cool, plus a Slenderman sighting, a tip on where to find Devil's Tower, and I'm digging the subtle J-Lo Superbowl style message of the sign.

7 hours ago, Prokofy Neva said:

No, I didn't misunderstand anything, as I am an old hand at these GTFO subterfuges.

I get it that it doesn't require signs and that Bellissaria *for now* does not allow them but given the way in which Lindens can be overthrown on their own rules, I flag it as a problem.

9 hours ago, Prokofy Neva said:

GTFO relies on signs -- and making them "tasteful" or not, it stlil adds to the overall stress of signage. Is there to be no place in SL away from GTFO and pods? I guess not.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

And you're going to allow people to blight the map by putting the letters GTFO up in the sky?!

No one is saying that.  That would be opposed by most Belli citizens, as well as a clear violation of the covenant that Linden would crack down on.  Others more familiar with the GTFO Hub system than myself have made it clear that every single sky signage on the Mainland is from parcel owner decisions, NOT a feature of the GTFO software.  Folks who did try to put such sky signage on a Belli parcel would receive IM's from other Belli citizens explaining the covenant and requesting the sign's removal, followed by an AR if the parcel owner didn't comply.

Edited by Rabid Cheetah
me hate typos
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Mollymews said:

I read here  that GTFO is working on a Gen 2. Looks like more capability to do small home deliveries, like a pizza.  Same like in the realworld, if the GTFO pizza delivery person goes to the wrong address and gets chased off the property by a security dog then they best to read their delivery address instructions better

lol I have a friend already doing stuff like that, without GTFO.  She dresses up in a hotdog costume and rides a bicycle with a hotdog cart attached.  If she encounters people she offers them a free hotdog.  Sometimes she pretends to feed any unattended animals she finds, including security dogs.  🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The Moles need to lay down the law: no signs of any type in the sky.

Bingo, at least in Belli, where they already DO have that in the covenant.  As to the Mainland, there's a whole other discussion going on in another thread about specifically that issue.  Check it out.  Some really like having those signs up there, if it indicates an airport or rez zone (which a lot of GTFO hubs provide), others would like to see a Belli-style ban on sky signs even on the Mainland.  Your observations would be well received on that thread.

• Like 1

Still not fully finished catching up on all the posts in this thread, but I think it proves the Forum Axiom:  Ask a simple question, start a major argument.  😁

I think I will find a way to open a black market popcorn delivery business in Belli, for folks who wanna watch the show here.  I'll make millions lol

michael-jackson-gif-popcorn-11.gif

• Haha 3

No.  That is NOT what this thread is about.  Says who?  Says ME.

Oooooooohhhh kaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy...what gives ME the authority to determine what the thread is about?

Good question.  I'm the Original Poster.

What the thread IS about is a simple question, whether there are GTFO hubs in Belli.  Also, what would it be like if I turned my extra two dozen prims available on my Houseboat parcel into a GTFO hub.

THAT'S what it's all about.

Well, other than the Hokey-Pokey.  😄

Edited by Rabid Cheetah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 616 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.