SL Account and viewer login out of synchrony (HELP)

VenusDo0m

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a problem of synchrony between my sl account and the login information, what is strange. My account nick is ''VenusDo0m'' but when i log in on firestorm viewer my nick is ''VenusD0om'' with the ''o'' and ''0'' inverse, but i don't know how it went that way. Some days ago i've suscessfully changed my password, but when i log in on firestorm the password is still the same, and on the sl site none of my info is seen, my friends, my profile stuff, groups, nothing, it's like everything i do on firestorm is not copied by sl site and vice versa. Do i need switch to sl viewer? What am i going to do with the double login info? 😯

52 minutes ago, VenusDo0m said:

Yes, that's right, but how should i delete one of tem, as i don't want 2 account?

That has to be done through your dashboard on the website. 

NO NEED TO THOUGH> YOU CAN EITHER JUST LET THE ACCOUNT LANGUISH IN LIMBO OR YOU CAN KEEP IT AND USE IT AS A BANK OR ANYTHING ELSE YOU MIGHT NEED AN ALT FOR.

And oh my gorsh sorry about the all caps. Shift key got stuck and I can't be arsed to retype all that on a Sunday morning before the first cuppa.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bree Giffen said:

Those programs and websites should save the last username typed in. 

those credentials are saved on the computer, and only the last one will be kept if you save the changes in a old one, otherwise you end up with multiple ones, the right ánd wrongs

2 hours ago, Bree Giffen said:

Yeah, just log out of everything and RETYPE your correct name in the username field of the login screens of every website and SL client that you are using. Those programs and websites should save the last username typed in. 

I will try login on the website with the account i am actually using, and see If everything is right in there.

15 hours ago, VenusDo0m said:

I have a problem of synchrony between my sl account and the login information, what is strange. My account nick is ''VenusDo0m'' but when i log in on firestorm viewer my nick is ''VenusD0om'' with the ''o'' and ''0'' inverse, but i don't know how it went that way. Some days ago i've suscessfully changed my password, but when i log in on firestorm the password is still the same, and on the sl site none of my info is seen, my friends, my profile stuff, groups, nothing, it's like everything i do on firestorm is not copied by sl site and vice versa. Do i need switch to sl viewer? What am i going to do with the double login info? 😯

I did it! now i in the right account, i can see all my stuff !!! Thank you all for clarifying my doubts!

i am writing this here because i've exceeded the number of posts for today on the other one.

🤗

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

is there a cap on posts?.. only a little wait when posting to fast as far i thought?

it said ''per day'' so i guess i can post tomorrow, maybe it's because i'm newbie on threads .                                                                                                                                                                         😸

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.