in linden homes am i allowed to have a pet's

CDF115

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1182 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i have been in my linden home for some days now and i have seen something that i have liked the look of and wondering would i be able to have a pet in my linden home i have been wanting a Meeroo for some time and wondered is there a rule against one in a linden house 

5 answers to this question

As long as you don't exceed your prim limit* you are allowed to put anything except a shop into your Linden home

[*prim limit = all objects in SL is made of prims (primitive shapes) joined together.  All your furniture, decorations and even pets count and in a Linden home you are allowed a total of 117 prims.]

• Like 1

even tho this is old. I nthe new homes, prim is not the only thign to concider. Certain pets are fine, even newer type horses with better scripting.

Old things, battle pets, ect that run 400mb or more each in scripting with 0.05 or higher each CPU time is a no!

Krafty is one of the NO! havign a bunch out will lag the local sim causing issues for others. I got notified by 5 others neighbors they are mad at oen person with 5-12 out at full prim limit causings a 1.9 to 3.5 laggy time dialation on the sim. ITs gotta go. We cant even move objects. 

• Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1182 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.