I want to force downgrade my Premium to Basic account

AliceFoxyLady

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

No.  Your Premium account is prepaid.  If you tell LL that you intend to downgrade to a Basic account, your account will be marked "Pending Downgrade" but you will still have all Premium privileges and will continue to receive your weekly stipend until the end of the period that you have already paid for.  The only difference is that in order to downgrade the account, you must first sell or release any land that you own in the Mainland estate, including a Linden Home (if you have one).  As noted in the LL TOS: "4.4 Linden Lab has no obligation to accept returns or provide refunds of any amounts paid for products or services purchased from Linden Lab."

Telling LL that you intend to downgrade means that they will not automatically renew your Premium membership at the end of your membership period.

Edited by Rolig Loon
Cleaner wording
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, AliceFoxyLady said:

I want to downgrade my Premium to Basic account but it says that the downgrade will apply only on 19th August 2021 year.

But, I do not want to wait so long and I can't buy the another year of premium account.

Is it possible to force downgrade to Basic account?

you paid already for a new year premium a few days ago ( august 19th) there will be no additioinal costs till 2021.
If you wanted to downgrade before the renewal, you'r 3 days to late.
You cán send a ticket to see if it's possible to repair, but LL is possible, and in their right. to refuse that, it's your own responsibility to downgrade in time.

3 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

you paid already for a new year premium a few days ago ( august 19th) there will be no additioinal costs till 2021.
If you wanted to downgrade before the renewal, you'r 3 days to late.
You cán send a ticket to see if it's possible to repair, but LL is possible, and in their right. to refuse that, it's your own responsibility to downgrade in time.

Yes, I 3 days late. And I have the bill but I can't satisfy it because the game do not want to accept my credit cards.

So I decided to stop premium account.

16 minutes ago, AliceFoxyLady said:

So I decided to stop premium account.

you can't, only LL can do that for you in this case,
you as person have a contract ( you agreed to that while signing up) ánd you already started the new year.
If you don't pay you have to send a ticket urgently to ask for a solution, your account will go on hold quite soon, and you won't be able to use it anymore.
If your premiusm is still active, you can contact live chat, but most likely they will have to scale it up, and turn into a ticket anyway.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

you can't, only LL can do that for you in this case,
you as person have a contract ( you agreed to that while signing up) ánd you already started the new year.
If you don't pay you have to send a ticket urgently to ask for a solution, your account will go on hold quite soon, and you won't be able to use it anymore.
If your premiusm is still active, you can contact live chat, but most likely they will have to scale it up, and turn into a ticket anyway.

I've created a ticket thank you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.