Hi I am looking for a family or friends... What I might mesh well with...A family of misfits that just allow each other to be who they are, that care, chat on voice, understand that every second of your second life won't be with them, but that you value time with them...no matter how much or how little that may be. I work in sl and sometimes that takes up a lot of my time. I can be very shy or very out there...u really never know lol. I don't like people that treat people like crap...I just want to loved and accepted really I guess....Its hard to know what to put here. I have a variety of interests. I am Pansexual and Polyamorous , but not looking for a relationship with anyone in that area at this time...Just putting it out there, because if you have a problem with the gay community we can't be friends/family. I am an adult human in sl, but very diverse and accepting of most people as long as they treat people well.  I do not discriminate based on race, sex, age, orientation, religion (just don't try and change me to your religion), or sl avatar. I love hanging out and chatting about many different things...I love exploring various places in sl. I love places like fairytale fantasy areas, beautiful scenery, the odd and weird, or even a club occasionally. I like taking pictures and have dabbled in building/making things and decorating. I also like doing hunts from time to time...I can be serious or a dork and it really just depends on the mood of where I am and with whom I am with. I am honest and trust worthy. I do not want your man, your lady or your hog (loI) I don't believe in breaking up a happy or unhappy home :P... I suck at grammar because of things that happened in my life and have never learned all the grammatically correct ways to write, so if u see mistakes here....That would be why. Anywhoooo...Feel free to ask me anything relative to your family or type of friends you desire.

Edited by CarleyDarling
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hi Carley

Hope you are having a good SL experience these days and making some friends. If your SL social life still feels stuck, give me a shout.  I hang out with a really awesome group of fun and supportive friends. We have a great time doing many of the activities you mentioned. Feel free to give me a shout anytime if you want to come visit and hang out with us at our awesome SIM. 

All the best

ND