Tip Jar Scrip Question

DjWhiteBoi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4152 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Really not an easy answer to your question since there are numerous makes and models of tip jars available.  A simple tip jar script can be put into any object to make it a "tip jar"   However if you are looking at tip jars that have other special properties like sending up smoke particles after receiving a tip or floating automatically over one's head, then you will need to know how to adapt those scripts as well.  But a basic tip jar is pretty easy and I believe there are numerous free scripts available.

--Cinn

2 answers to this question

Really not an easy answer to your question since there are numerous makes and models of tip jars available.  A simple tip jar script can be put into any object to make it a "tip jar"   However if you are looking at tip jars that have other special properties like sending up smoke particles after receiving a tip or floating automatically over one's head, then you will need to know how to adapt those scripts as well.  But a basic tip jar is pretty easy and I believe there are numerous free scripts available.

--Cinn

DjWhiteBoi wrote:

I noticed some tip jars have more features..    Would it be possible to delete a script from one tip jar (if its modifyable)   and then get a better tip jar script to put in? Yes. Click right to edit the tipjar, go to content and delete the script you dislike.

And when I do that, will I need to edit anything in the new script to make it work on the tip jar I want to take the script out of? Once you have the new script, just drag it in the tipjar content folder.

First of all: BUY A COPY ITEM! Make sure you make a copy of the original tipjar before modifying the scripts.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4152 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.