End of an Era, no more Pods.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 100 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Want to point out that tour buses and rail lines are privately run in RL as well.

btw you know someone is lying when they claim they've seen pods running unoccupied today. They haven't since last week. That's what started this thread :) *womp womp*

• Like 2
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Howdy everyone! I have returned with an update!  😁  We have just met with Yavanna and I am super excited to say that we will be working more closely together going forward on not only helping to

Howdy everyone! I am potentially as confused as everyone else.  But then again I've been out of town this week and I have some catching up to do.  In any case while standing in the house of mouse

Today Yavanna switched off the PODs.  No longer will you see them on the roads and waterways, and in the air of secondlife. As a provider of a pod station in Satori, I am bereft.  One of my few r

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

You have zero proof of this other than the times you've spent watching pods, which cannot be all the time, given how busy you are with your business.  You are, aren't you?

I do have to agree with @Prokofy Neva. I have mainland parcels since 2010, bordering Linden Roads. The pods passing my home are empty.
I cannot remember the last time I saw an occupied one.
I don't hate them, nor do I adore them. But they are at least not as obnoxious as the noisy ice cream trucks that kept on trying to enter my pool years ago.

• Like 2
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 100 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.