MP Orders report and download broken right now?

Samara Sharkfin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have to ask if it's only me... 

My Orders report on MP (not Transactions) looks broken to me today. First, it's not sorted by date/time anymore, and second,  if I download the CSV it is also not sorted by date/time but much more important, it is incomplete(!). Many entries are missing. I tried different date ranges, but independently from the range, the CSV always contains only 16 rows beside the column headers.  The Download TXn CSV still looks okay to me, but i never use that so i am not 100% sure.

I tried another browser, disabling add-ons,  opening the CSV in a text editor, different date ranges and nothing helps. There is also nothing about an MP maintenance or similar in grid status page.

Is anyone else also affected?

9 hours ago, Xplicit Halostar said:

looks like a bad case of mix-em-all-up jumbulya

Thanks Xplicit!
I filed a support ticked with the hope that it's faster than a JIRA Bug report. (I am speculating on a rollback, LOLz)

Not sure what's going on with the MP this year. Since it was said that there will be no enhancements due to the uplift to AWS, there are regularly Bugs appearing that are left mostly unsolved. Here a glimpse:

- Item name not appearing in alternative languages (solved)
- Keywords and description in alternative languages not updated on edits
  (not solved, people are asking to have at least an update all button - thus more keyword spam for all)
- Category list and search filter list not sorted alphabetically anymore (unsolved)
- SKU filter not working anymore in manage listings (unsolved)

EDIT:
I got a reply to the support ticked. A fix is rolling out just now.  It will take a while tho. I am unclear if i can or should disclose the ETA, but let's say for now "a half day or so".
I will update here later...

Edited by Samara Sharkfin
Update on ticket status

10 minutes ago, Emma Krokus said:

Or are just some merchants affected?

I do not know, but seen that there are actually 3 bug reports I have to assume that many people, if not all, are affected.
The bug report about the CSV download is set as major priority.

2020-08-26 11_45_48-Shortcuts.png

Edited by Samara Sharkfin
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.