Uploads down in Aditi?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I looked and didnt see any announcements or warnings anywhere so I thought I'd make a post.  Not sure if its just me, but I logged out and back in several times yesterday and today to check, so must be down at present. Everything works fine in the main grid, so its just Aditi as far as I can tell.

Uploading any mesh results in a flat faceless wire-frame square, and any texture results in a solid grey image. 😳

Edited by Macrocosm Draegonne

yeah I'm having a similar issue, not only will my mesh not upload, but all of my avatar is not loading either. I'm getting "Failed to find the body part in the database" on EVERYTHING. Avatar is the orange cloud, but everything's fine on the main grid. Sooo frustrated

50 minutes ago, JadedPuppet said:

yeah I'm having a similar issue, not only will my mesh not upload, but all of my avatar is not loading either. I'm getting "Failed to find the body part in the database" on EVERYTHING. Avatar is the orange cloud, but everything's fine on the main grid. Sooo frustrated

That sucks lol, my avi is loading fine, but I noticed some others at the sandbox with that issue, Maybe lindens are experimenting with aditi grid setup, or its just some other tech fires they have to put out.

As much as I like to iterate I prefer to do so on beta grid, just in recent time I've made hundreds of uploads, it would suck to pay 10L for all those unusable iterations on the main grid. 😅

Edited by Macrocosm Draegonne

You have to expect problems as ADITI is a testing grid. Firestorm (maybe other viewers) do warn you on login that it is a testing grid, there's no support and downtime is to be expected. If you travel round the regions there you'll find a myriad of server versions, so maybe try another region.

At least for textures you can trial with local textures on main grid to avoid upload fees.

On 8/19/2020 at 1:47 PM, Whirly Fizzle said:

Sweet thanks Whirly!  Im glad it was fixed.  Of course... my internet went down Wednesday, they were doing road work nearby and tore up our underground utilities, didnt get fully repaired until today. 😳

On 8/19/2020 at 1:46 PM, LoganPryor said:

You have to expect problems as ADITI is a testing grid. Firestorm (maybe other viewers) do warn you on login that it is a testing grid, there's no support and downtime is to be expected. If you travel round the regions there you'll find a myriad of server versions, so maybe try another region.

At least for textures you can trial with local textures on main grid to avoid upload fees.

I know buddy, i've used it for many moons, but this time was different, I've never seen it go out for so long without notice. Of course I tried different viewers, and went to all the different sandboxes that were alive to test. If you see Whirly's timely JIRA above, the CDN went out for Aditi, and took most functionality with it, which makes sense given what effects we were getting. Disenchanted floating eyes with teeth people, shirtless headless boob people hunched over in despair....and nothing rezzing lol.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.