Feeling a Void

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1300 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 8/22/2020 at 5:44 PM, Lewis Luminos said:

marmite.jpg

Sorry, I just had to. I love that stuff.

Well in liquid form this fungus spread for toast does seem gross!

But seriously, when I lived in an ashram people put the powdered form on popcorn and it gave a kind of cheesy, nutty taste to it. And I have a package of the powder I stir into water for nutritional reasons -- B vitamins.

• Like 1

On 8/19/2020 at 8:25 PM, Pixie Kobichenko said:

You know- it might have been Luna that I was thinking of when I responded.  I’m pretty sure now.  & someone else.  Actually I’ve likely misunderstood or just took offense personally with 4 folks here over time. Distinct instances where i got into back & forths & the regret-guilt sticks with me.  Weeks-months later I do not remember what any of it was about, but I know those forumites (& gentle readers) likely & rightly blocked me or just labeled me an asshat.    I have had a loooot of time for reflection lately & am finding fault with how quick I am to judge & take things the wrong way & alienate people because of it.

TL;DR - I apologize for being quick to be offended or take things wrong.

No worries....I just figured we were up too late at night and taking things to extremes....of course that hardly ever happens here right? lol.   I'd never block anyone due to disagreements.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1300 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.