You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 136 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Women who think they're goddesses are the type of people who:

• Demands the guy to provide everything, preferably without question
  • Are insecure so they give themselves this "goddess" label to make themselves feel better
  • Demands the guy to be 100% loyal, sweet, sexy, handsome, romantic, blablabla, but it's optional for themselves to be any of these things as "goddesses" transcend concepts of fairness and equality
  • Thinks 99% of guys are scum anyways so they deserve to be peasants while women should be supernatural beings

Women are humans, men are humans, PERIOD, simple as that. This thread is so *****ing cringey to read with all the feminist propaganda and the huge posters that make my eyes bleed.

I'm a woman in RL btw.

Edited by MelodicRain
  • Like 8
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It seems most of the men I find in SL are hard.  There isn't really anything good about it.

Women who think they're goddesses are the type of people who: Demands the guy to provide everything, preferably without question Are insecure so they give themselves this "goddess" label

People who have to make outrageous claims of divinity and how they deserve the best they can dream of when they have nothing aren't helping themselves, and certainly not anyone else; they're simply de

Posted Images

Funny you should say this in rl there are adverts with woman can do anything she is a goddess not much on the men side a lot of it is to do with media.
Its as if woman want to be shown to out macho a man with athleticism, and using their sexuality as a weapon uuh ooh conversation getting abit too spicy sounds the alarm.

13 hours ago, RowanMinx said:

I've always felt that if a person has had multiple relationships that have failed, perhaps it's not always the other person's fault.  It's easy to blame someone else and very hard to look inside and see what behaviors you yourself might need to change to attract the right kind of people.

That would require possessing self awareness to be able to break the cycle.  A wise person once said, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

• Like 4
On 8/21/2020 at 12:00 PM, MelodicRain said:

Women who think they're goddesses are the type of people who:

• Demands the guy to provide everything, preferably without question
  • Are insecure so they give themselves this "goddess" label to make themselves feel better
  • Demands the guy to be 100% loyal, sweet, sexy, handsome, romantic, blablabla, but it's optional for themselves to be any of these things as "goddesses" transcend concepts of fairness and equality
  • Thinks 99% of guys are scum anyways so they deserve to be peasants while women should be supernatural beings

Women are humans, men are humans, PERIOD, simple as that. This thread is so *****ing cringey to read with all the feminist propaganda and the huge posters that make my eyes bleed.

I'm a woman in RL btw.

Want to send a goddess into a panic? signal to them and then point to your nose..

They won't know if they have a smudge or a bat in the cave.. All they will know is, you seen something from across the room..

hehehehe

• Haha 1

Finding a good man is easy enough. I see one whenever I pass the hallway mirror! 

Finding a good woman, on the other hand . . .

• Haha 3

W͟͟͟͞͞͞h͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞ i͟͟͟͞͞͞ h͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞d͟͟͟͞͞͞ i͟͟͟͞͞͞m͟͟͟͞͞͞ a͟͟͟͞͞͞ g͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞d͟͟͟͞͞͞ m͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞ i͟͟͟͞͞͞t͟͟͟͞͞͞ t͟͟͟͞͞͞u͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞d͟͟͟͞͞͞ n͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞t͟͟͟͞͞͞ s͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞  g͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞d͟͟͟͞͞͞ f͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞ m͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞.W͟͟͟͞͞͞h͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞ a͟͟͟͞͞͞l͟͟͟͞͞͞s͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞ t͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞l͟͟͟͞͞͞k͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞d͟͟͟͞͞͞ a͟͟͟͞͞͞b͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞u͟͟͟͞͞͞t͟͟͟͞͞͞ f͟͟͟͞͞͞i͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞d͟͟͟͞͞͞ a͟͟͟͞͞͞ g͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞d͟͟͟͞͞͞ w͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞m͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞ m͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞i͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞g͟͟͟͞͞͞ c͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞m͟͟͟͞͞͞f͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞t͟͟͟͞͞͞ o͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞. S͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞ i͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞ m͟͟͟͞͞͞y͟͟͟͞͞͞ e͟͟͟͞͞͞x͟͟͟͞͞͞p͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞i͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞c͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞ i͟͟͟͞͞͞ b͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞t͟͟͟͞͞͞t͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞ s͟͟͟͞͞͞t͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞y͟͟͟͞͞͞ b͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞d͟͟͟͞͞͞ 😁

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 136 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.