You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 81 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 minutes ago, Nick0678 said:

Yeah she needs to set her priorities. Actually everyone has to. For example i always dated " kind of seriously" women from my country because i simply wanted to take it to RL with those that i liked and it's also easier due to same time zone.

In the past i also played of course Sl with a few from Brazil, USA, UK, Israel but they already knew that it's not something "serious". We simply spend time together talking and doing stuff for a while.

As long as people know what they want and SPEAK their mind SL becomes very easy.

Exactly!  

• Like 2
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It seems most of the men I find in SL are hard.  There isn't really anything good about it.

Women who think they're goddesses are the type of people who: Demands the guy to provide everything, preferably without question Are insecure so they give themselves this "goddess" label

People who have to make outrageous claims of divinity and how they deserve the best they can dream of when they have nothing aren't helping themselves, and certainly not anyone else; they're simply de

Posted Images

19 hours ago, rose9991sl said:

thanks for your sorry. But i feel like i should dating a lot of men i saw cross the line and dump me.

It's your life your choice.  But you don't need to take anyone crap. 

But  it's what you allow that you are the one that has to take control of that. But if you keep allowing this  they are going to  disrespect  you someone that does not respect you to cross the line and dump you they are only looking to use/short term/one day /sweet talk,   will only drain you and hurt you damage you. 

You don't have to allow everyone in only if they respect your temple and earn your respect and trust and energy it can not just be given like candy.  Only be for you in they want to be part of that then they just be happy to be part of it.  Women are not objects but be wtih respect treated like a goddess. 

Be happy for you be lovely for you don't be confused with fools.  Find people like you and build a friendship let it flow. 

It's not about size or color   its what comes inside with the soul you carry it with your aura. But its how you treat people and your personality what reflects that. 

Only a fool will play with the mind and put person down a good decent person will lift you love you the way you are. Have to walk away from a fool. Know your  worth tell yourself when you look in the mirror say I am worthy for me know one else it has to be respected.

We all are not perfect we are all imperfect beauty we all have a story why we are here but only those that respect us and cherish that trust get to be part of that.

Someone can not love you for you then they not worthy of your time. If they can't love you at your worst then they do not deserve be with you at your best. 

So you carry bit more have curves many of Us women do many men love women with curves  be sexy for you in first and  second life.  We all come in many forms small and big but here you can be what ever you want.  If someone puts you down they have insecurities they are hiding trying to take that out on the other person some people are still growing. Just tell them thank I love my cuves higher your self as your those values. Tell them go learn to love themselfs.  You don't have to give out all your detail to someone when you get to know them they need to build trust it needs to be exchanged not forced but done with patience.

117121398_3741728765871770_5195529134465410358_n.jpg

11219422_186546028361073_1115907679818232383_n.jpg

109686785_769277263827124_7797822704750383640_o.jpg

Edited by Christina Mysterious

I agree with almost everything you said except this which sounds very fairytalish and feministic.

1 hour ago, Christina Mysterious said:

Women are not objects but be wtih respect treated like a goddess. 

Nobody is a god/goddess in today's world. I never treated a woman as a goddess in my life and will never do it.

We either have a good time together and respect each other so we keep it going or we simply don't fit and we move on.

If i get married then ok that woman will be my queen as long as i am treated as her king.

That's the way it goes and there should always be balance based on common goals.

• Like 3

A women is whatever she wants to be.  By the way a women is a Goddess with her feminine fire. I embrace my goddess ways for myself. Being a goddess does exist Empowering women support each other and lift each other it happens in real and sl.  Having high values its a good thing being confident with yourself. Better to lift others then put others down.  Bullies tear people down leaders lift others.  Men are kinds women are goddess.  Its about balance not about one person its team work.  It's been taught in yoga and Buddhism and spiritual healing everyone is a goddess and god mind body and soul its how great leaders and designers , artist people being them self finding what they are.

womengo.jpg

womengo3.jpg

womengo5.jpg

women89.jpg

goddess12.jpg

Edited by Christina Mysterious
4 minutes ago, Christina Mysterious said:

A women is whatever she wants to be.  A Women is a goddess it takes a values Man to understand that lower does not. 

Well if all women on the planet were goddesses and angels i suppose they wouldn't cheat their husbands/boyfriends in RL with me, after all they were the ones breaking their oaths towards them. I never gave an oath to their husbands. You do realize that in my 42 years of age i do have experience with such stuff. We are all adults here.

This planet has everything, good , bad , weird, males, females but when it comes to gods and goddesses i haven't seen any.

We are all people and the point is to find what fits you  (*if you are lucky enough.)

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
56 minutes ago, Christina Mysterious said:

A women is whatever she wants to be.  By the way a women is a Goddess with her feminine fire. I embrace my goddess ways for myself. Being a goddess does exist Empowering women support each other and lift each other it happens in real and sl.  Having high values its a good thing being confident with yourself. Better to lift others then put others down.  Bullies tear people down leaders lift others.  Men are kinds women are goddess.  Its about balance not about one person its team work.  It's been taught in yoga and Buddhism and spiritual healing everyone is a goddess and god mind body and soul its how great leaders and designers , artist people being them self finding what they are.

womengo.jpg

womengo3.jpg

womengo5.jpg

women89.jpg

goddess12.jpg

Your 100% right  A Goddess has no time for a jerk or lower self to it she walk away. Women are human to be respected. That guy sounds like a narcissistic I would never lower myself to that he does respect women why women don't put up with this kind of crap he sounds like a little boy.    High valued  mature man respects a women will only have eyes for her earn the trust and not disrespect her.   Some men think women are here for them we are not we are here for are self.  Men and women need each other.

Edited by BeautyVows
1 hour ago, Nick0678 said:

I agree with almost everything you said except this which sounds very fairytalish and feministic.

Nobody is a god/goddess in today's world. I never treated a woman as a goddess in my life and will never do it.

We either have a good time together and respect each other so we keep it going or we simply don't fit and we move on.

If i get married then ok that woman will be my queen as long as i am treated as her king.

That's the way it goes and there should always be balance based on common goals.

You sound like a idiot. 

1 minute ago, ShaydraPromise said:

You sound like a idiot. 

Thank you i appreciate your manners.

I am an Atheist and like women who want EQIALITY not women who consider themselves goddesses or whatever narcissistic nonsense because they definitely are not goddesses.

You can be a goddess for yourself or you can think you are Maria Antoinette. Not my problem.

At the end of the day there are couples who love and respect each other and couples that don't.

Take care goddess of nobody.

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Nick0678 said:

Thank you i appreciate your manners.

I am an Atheist and like women who want EQIALITY not women who consider themselves goddesses or whatever narcissistic nonsense because they definitely are not goddesses.

You can be a goddess for yourself or you can think you are Maria Antoinette. Not my problem.

At the end of the day there are couples who love and respect each other and couples that don't.

Take care goddess of nobody.

These goddesses are more than likely the ones who feel you must worship them with tributes off their wish lists.  I ask for nothing from anyone.  RL or SL aside from basic human respect.  Anything other than that is earned.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

People who have to make outrageous claims of divinity and how they deserve the best they can dream of when they have nothing aren't helping themselves, and certainly not anyone else; they're simply delusional. The universe doesn't owe you anything, doesn't care whether you're happy or suffering, or even whether you're breathing or rotting in a damp hole in the ground. 

If you are finding it difficult to find a partner, it's not an issue which requires the world to adapt to you and accept you for who you are, but an issue of you having to figuring out what you're doing wrong and how you can improve yourself. It's called taking responsibility for yourself and being an adult - that alone is something that many other adults consider the bare minimum for someone to do, to consider them a prospect for partner material. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
1 hour ago, RowanMinx said:

These goddesses are more than likely the ones who feel you must worship them with tributes off their wish lists.  I ask for nothing from anyone.  RL or SL aside from basic human respect.  Anything other than that is earned.

Exactly, we are born alone, we die alone and we are supposed to learn to support ourselves during our lifetime. Now if by any chance we manage to find a partner or even friends who truly care for us and respect us and we also feel the same we should be very happy about it.

My grandparents went through 2 World Wars and lived total poverty and battles both at the boarders and in their hometown, you would never hear such fancy stuff about gods and goddesses. When one was sick the other worked it's butt off for both and then went back home to take care and cook for the other who was sick. They loved and respected each other regardless if they argued or not and when my grandmother died, my grandfather although he was 78 was crying like an 8 year old child for months. She was the woman he loved.

Good examples and bad examples of people regardless of gender, race or whatever exist everywhere since the beginning of time. All we have to do is choose who we want to be and eventually we will live our life according to our choices.

• Like 3

I've always felt that if a person has had multiple relationships that have failed, perhaps it's not always the other person's fault.  It's easy to blame someone else and very hard to look inside and see what behaviors you yourself might need to change to attract the right kind of people.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

I've always felt that if a person has had multiple relationships that have failed, perhaps it's not always the other person's fault.  It's easy to blame someone else and very hard to look inside and see what behaviors you yourself might need to change to attract the right kind of people.

This is why I now stay single.  I KNOW it's me 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
33 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

Of course that is the easy thing to do.

For example i have a neighbor close to my house in RL and we are about same age i am 42 she is 41 but never interested in dating each other, so she met a guy last March, got pregnant instantly , they got married in September, she had a nice little baby girl in December . January divorced him. Not even a year. "We wanted different things.."

(Well ok you could just live together for a while you know...get to know each other a bit , before you decide to have a child)

--

Fun part: I socialize a lot with her father (we get along due to soccer etc) so one day he turns to me and says "Hey Nick it's about time you also get married..".  I was staring at him.. (no thanks i ll pass on that...)

Edited by Nick0678
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, RowanMinx said:

Been there,done that. In one moment I realized that I just blame other person instead on anylizing my behaviour.finally I srr and fully realized my mistake,hope it's a progress.

38 minutes ago, Nick0678 said:

(Well ok you could just live together for a while you know...get to know each other a bit , before you decide to have a child)

Whilst I agree, there's one aspect in there which unfortunately is just part of human nature. Fertility in women begins to decline around the age of 35, and a lot of women can't get pregnant beyond their 40's. Some even earlier. Whilst others can get pregnant well into their 50's. It's a bit of a genetic lottery!

Things have changed a lot in the last few generations, socially and culturally. People were expected to marry by their mid-20's at the latest, but frequently in their late teens, just a hundred years ago. Today, people often spend their youth trying to find 'their soulmate' or some other bollocks, then suddenly find themselves rapidly approaching the biological deadline and have to grab the first thing that floats by. People think that a relationship should begin with being something heavenly, and damn it for not 'lasting', whereas before, people would build their relationships from the bottom up, creating bonds that lasted lifetimes. Generally speaking, of course.

• Like 2
On 8/19/2020 at 3:26 PM, rose9991sl said:

i see how depends on the guy. But most guy will talk bad about their gf.

Not every partner is a saint some have skeletons in their closet

One particular time we made a little group to do some detective work, caught the lady cheating she just enjoyed all that attention snap snap snap picture time
EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!

She would say something like

Guilty One: "Please please i made a boo boo"
Victim: "you INDEED made a big BOO BOO out you go BE GONE"!!

Another happy couple saved p.s we have caught the men cheating too we set a honey trap and they took the bait however some actually were really decent folks and that was good to see.

From my conclusion everyone is an asshat even me \o/
just kidding or am i dun dunn dunnnnnnnnnnn?

Edited by Zeotetra
1 hour ago, Orwar said:

Things have changed a lot in the last few generations, socially and culturally. People were expected to marry by their mid-20's at the latest, but frequently in their late teens, just a hundred years ago. Today, people often spend their youth trying to find 'their soulmate' or some other bollocks, then suddenly find themselves rapidly approaching the biological deadline and have to grab the first thing that floats by. People think that a relationship should begin with being something heavenly, and damn it for not 'lasting', whereas before, people would build their relationships from the bottom up, creating bonds that lasted lifetimes. Generally speaking, of course.

I couldn't agree more with this part. Regarding the biological fertility part doesn't mean much for me due to the fact that for example my grandmother couldn't have children so as you understand they had to adopt, after ww2 ended of course, before they were starving.

Back to the OP.... @rose9991sl You sound very confused as to what you want in SL. We can only give advice as to your SL experience. We have no input as to your RL as we dont know you at all in RL. 

Guys, lets be real for a minute here and discuss the huge elephant in the room.. I think we can all agree there is a huge language barrier here. Like Trump dream wall sized. That is the first obstacle. 

@rose9991sl Are you looking for a Second Life partner, a Real life partner or some combination of the two? Are you just looking for a SL person to have "fun" with.. Meaning SLex? If you want help we kind of need some straight info. 

Also, i did add her as a friend at her request the other day. She messaged me on the forums asking me to.  Not a peep from her in world since. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Also, i did add her as a friend at her request the other day. She messaged me on the forums asking me to.  Not a peep from her in world since. 

Waiting for you to make the first move?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 81 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.