• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It seems most of the men I find in SL are hard.  There isn't really anything good about it.

Women who think they're goddesses are the type of people who: Demands the guy to provide everything, preferably without question Are insecure so they give themselves this "goddess" label

People who have to make outrageous claims of divinity and how they deserve the best they can dream of when they have nothing aren't helping themselves, and certainly not anyone else; they're simply de

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, rose9991sl said:

i see but most people see skin colour before dating

I've never had this problem in sl and not sure what it has to do with your original post.   

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, rose9991sl said:

Yes people like to choose what they consider attractive for them and that is perfectly normal. It has to do with personal taste.

Some people like milk, others like chocolate and others like orange juice.

The point for you is to find what YOU like and you will also find those who will like you.

Fact is Asia has 4.5 billion people , more people than any other continent. I am sure half of them are men and they are fine with your skin color.

Edited by Nick0678
10 minutes ago, rose9991sl said:

They are not fine with my skin colour. I have one ex lover call me fat and ugly till i today i cannot date any man due to my body size.

make your dream online in here, but not real. I know there are success stories about relationships that moved to RL, but don't forget there are just a big handfull compared to the 100 million registered users here. It is great to make friends for both sides of your computer, for dating you better turn to a dating agency online, not SL.

1 hour ago, rose9991sl said:

They are not fine with my skin colour.

Well you can't change your skin color ..  ( you can actually but just a bit ) ..

Having blue eyes, gray hair and atm due to summer a tan , doesn't mean i am the type of man that a woman who prefers black men would choose , does it matter? Not really.

1 hour ago, rose9991sl said:

I have one ex lover call me fat

Well i have been called overweight in the past by a woman and realistically speaking i was.

Used to be 96kg at that time so i started jogging/exercises and with careful diet after 3 months i was down to 76kg, i am still fit like that. Feels great btw.

----

If you are not comfortable with your self or how other people see you but don't want to change anything about you, just play using the avatar and avoid sharing your RL.

Many people play SL like that. People are attracted to what they like and that is totally normal.

Edited by Nick0678
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, rose9991sl said:

i turn to dating agency most of the agent become racist with me. that why i do not like to meet human beings for now. i better stay single.

So we've gone from meeting a man for friendship in SL to dating in RL?  I'm confused.

• Like 2

There are good men in SL, yes, just as there are good women; in fact I, too, am confused by the gender specification. Sure, ‘good people who happen to be men‘ is a valid request, just as it is ’good people who happen to be over 5’8” tall in RL, have green eyes and live at the 26th parallel north”. But it’s still odd, and in fact not so distant from what you keep saying happens to you: “people who happen to be not from Asia”. Discriminating by gender is still discriminating, and if friendship is honestly all you want, it makes no sense.

I’m not sure if the whole ‘dating/not dating’ thing is just in response to those asking you about it, or if you actually haven’t quite decided (or admitted) if what you want is just friends, or something else. If it’s just friends, maybe you should ask yourself why their being males is a make-or-break condition.

Edited by Ren Toxx
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, Zeotetra said:

There is no perfect man or perfect woman or perfect box

Let me explain at first you think its perfect in time the crinkles appear the layers appear and then you realize even the box is not as sexy as it once was.
BUTT it is still a box and you remember all those memories and you know even with those imperfections that box is your box!

“To love someone long-term is to attend a thousand funerals of the people they used to be.

The people they're too exhausted to be any longer.
The people they don't recognize inside themselves anymore.
The people they grew out of, the people they never ended up growing into.
We so badly want the people we love to get their spark back when it burns out; to become speedily found when they are lost.

But it is not our job to hold anyone accountable to the people they used to be.
It is our job to travel with them between each version and to honor what emerges along the way.
Sometimes it will be an even more luminescent flame.
Sometimes it will be a flicker that disappears and temporarily floods the room with a perfect and necessary darkness."

~ Heidi Priebe

fight for it damnit. do the right thing. people give up on people way too easily.

also, @rose9991sl i hear you girl, go out, be bold and brozone those dudes you like! best of luck to you honestly, i fully support you.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Eruka Nova said:

fight for it damnit. do the right thing. people give up on people way too easily.

Easier said than done, not everyone's experience is the same as another.

If only there was a fix a click of the fingers to make things happen, sadly doesn't work how we want it to.
Such virtual worlds where cheating is easier, creating alts they lose the meaning of a connection and driven by the lust.

Maybe some of us have lost hope from such experiences ,others may not think like this and use it as a make believe while some
have it all.

All the pursuit and chasing may not find that person, then again hope i am wrong!

10 hours ago, rose9991sl said:

Skin color a topic some steer away from, some may have a preference to a certain type and some may not.
Dating has become fake with a check list to find that someone it makes me vomit at how fake it can be with fake wine and dine bs etc etc.

Friendships may turn into loving relationships, that open opportunity for something more.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Eruka Nova said:

Are we still talking about SL?

.. because if we do there's actually nothing to fight for, most people don't know each other, only a very small percentage gets to have an RL date (so actually get to know the other person a bit)  and a big part of that percentage is already married with someone in RL.

Edited by Nick0678
2 hours ago, Eruka Nova said:

omg,i totally agree.probably they do it because never liked the other person?  in my experience person was interested in me only when i was near or  always ready to be with him .when i kinda dissapeared(was my mistake but anyway it what is done is done). Person was like "ok next".the end)

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Panteleeva said:

omg,i totally agree.probably they do it because never liked the other person?  in my experience person was interested in me only when i was near or  always ready to be with him .when i kinda dissapeared(was my mistake but anyway it what is done is done). Person was like "ok next".the end)

Sounds rather normal behavior actually and i have done the same thing many times with different peoople, same way that others also did it to me.

For example 2 years ago i was playing SL (dating or call it whatever you like)  with a woman from my country and when it was my nameday (we celebrate namedays over here) she didn't log in to wish me so after it passed 12 and another girl contacted me i simply dated the girl that called me during that day.

Things are so simple, you are not married with someone in SL , actually in most cases you don't even know the other person so why bother? The first girl was having a great time in her RL doing other stuff and i respect that but i don't have to live with that. We still talk and had voice sex from time to time and why shouldn't we, this is just SL. We could even date in RL if we liked.

For me you shouldn't feel offended or anything, it is what it is.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Nick0678 said:

Sounds rather normal behavior actually and i have done the same thing many times with different peoople, same way that others also did it to me.

For example 2 years ago i was playing SL (dating or call it whatever you like)  with a woman from my country and when it was my nameday (we celebrate namedays over here) she didn't log in to wish me so after it passed 12 and another girl contacted me i simply dated the girl that called me during that day.

Things are so simple, you are not married with someone in SL , actually in most cases you don't even know the other person so why bother? The first girl was having a great time in her RL doing other stuff and i respect that but i don't have to live with that. We still talk and had voice sex from time to time and why shouldn't we, this is just SL. We could even date in RL if we liked.

For me you shouldn't feel offended or anything, it is what it is.

Nameday celebration sounds good:)I remember I had that in junior school,good memories. 

With person we was like ' making it all happend slowly,no rush,etc.,.But things were going too slow and I had no idea what to do. :) once just decided to remove person from everywhere,and with next one he 'made it' faster than with me.ok disappearing and then aarguing was total mistake,but lesson learned and life still goes on:) not offended or anything like that,was just hurt by my own mistake,happily this feeling disappeared too.SL is not Disney movie:)  

In my very past different tvings happend to me when I tried dating and back then I don't gave a duck at all,probably stress of 2020 changed me a bit:)

• Like 1

Still wondering if the OP is just looking for an SL male friend or what?  Just because you're asian, (or black or green or purple) in RL has no bearing on your SL if SL is all you're looking for.  You can be and look however you please.  And in my experience, anyone who bases a friendship solely on avatar appearance is pretty shallow and probably best avoided.  

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Nick0678 said:

Are we still talking about SL?

.. because if we do there's actually nothing to fight for, most people don't know each other, only a very small percentage gets to have an RL date (so actually get to know the other person a bit)  and a big part of that percentage is already married with someone in RL.

SL, RL, to me it's not much of a difference. I cross my relationships over anyways. I get involved very very rarely into something (i've only had 5 long term genuine relationships off of here) but when I do, I'm absolutely all in. I can be fiercely loyal. I suppose its a pisces thing. we're dreamers to the bone 😛 but even if you don't mix sl/rl, do you best, be your brightest, don't settle for half-assed bs. i keep hearing "it's a virtual world not a virtuous world" not in my lane, baby, not in my lane. rant over lmao. even if the OP is not looking for a relationship, friendships require just the same amount of nurturing if not more. basically what i'm trying to say is be as dedicated to others as you'd wanted them to be to you.

Edited by Eruka Nova
tiny typos
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, RowanMinx said:

Still wondering if the OP is just looking for an SL male friend or what?  Just because you're asian, (or black or green or purple) in RL has no bearing on your SL if SL is all you're looking for.  You can be and look however you please.  And in my experience, anyone who bases a friendship solely on avatar appearance is pretty shallow and probably best avoided.  

i think we click with who we click with. some are aware of certain patterns and stick to them because they figured out what works for them. i noted she didn't say "beautiful men" or "attractive males" etc she just wanted that firm masculine energy in her life and that's something i can relate with also. i deeply admire and respect sisterhoods in SL or everywhere else, it's just not for me. my best friends (of mixed races) RL and SL turned out to be men. it's just all about what works for us and who we click with.

Edited by Eruka Nova
tiny typos
Just now, Eruka Nova said:

suppose its a pisces thing. we're dreamers to the bone

Don't you give me the Mrs. Pisces tender treatment cause i am a Cancer (realistically speaking though and based on real astronomy maps you are not Pisces and i already know i am a Gemini, i don't believe in Zodiac's anyway).

4 minutes ago, Eruka Nova said:

but even if you don't mix sl/rl, do you best, be your brightest, ....wanted them to be to you.

I understand what you mean still as a man i prefer to use facts when it comes to things as friends etc. So..

Ddo i have your phone?  Have we met RL?  Did we have a good time together when we met RL? Do we still meet from time to time in RL ? Will i call you when i need you and will you do the same when we are in real need of a person we trust? Ok then i consider you as a friend.

Any thing else is just people who come and go and in most cases you will never know.

When it comes to relationships and dating i am very traditional so i don't consider a relationship to actually be a relationship  when it's only in SL. We can have a good time together or whatever but i don't know you and you definitely don't know me. Once (and if) we meet then we can talk about relationships and such stuff.

2 minutes ago, Eruka Nova said:

i'm always tender and suuuuper loving to all that cross paths with me ^^ whether it's a star sign thing or not.

i give people an enormous amount of chances, you never know who might surprise you.

Star signs is nice topic to have a little chat in order to spend time but that loving and caring part of your character is simply YOU and the way you have been raised and influenced from your home and your society. It's a nice characteristic for someone to have. Well done.

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Nick0678 said:

Don't you give me the Mrs. Pisces tender treatment cause i am a Cancer (realistically speaking though and based on real astronomy maps you are not Pisces and i already know i am a Gemini, i don't believe in Zodiac's anyway).

I understand what you mean still as a man i prefer to use facts when it comes to things as friends etc. So..

Ddo i have your phone?  Have we met RL?  Did we have a good time together when we met RL? Do we still meet from time to time in RL ? Will i call you when i need you and will you do the same when we are in real need of a person we trust? Ok then i consider you as a friend.

Any thing else is just people who come and go and in most cases you will never know.

When it comes to relationships and dating i am very traditional so i don't consider a relationship to actually be a relationship  when it's only in SL. We can have a good time together or whatever but i don't know you and you definitely don't know me. Once (and if) we meet then we can talk about relationships and such stuff.

And why I'm trying to discern if the OP is looking for SL only.  If she is, that would leave people such as yourself off her list unless it was friends on!y.  She's giving mixed signal about exactly what she is looking for and where she is looking.

Edited by RowanMinx
1 minute ago, RowanMinx said:

And why I'm trying to discern if the OP is looking for SL only.  If she is, that would leave people such as yourself off her list unless it was friends on!y.  She's giving mixed signal about exactly what and where she is looking.

Yeah she needs to set her priorities. Actually everyone has to. For example i always dated " kind of seriously" women from my country because i simply wanted to take it to RL with those that i liked and it's also easier due to same time zone.

In the past i also played of course Sl with a few from Brazil, USA, UK, Israel but they already knew that it's not something "serious". We simply spend time together talking and doing stuff for a while.

As long as people know what they want and SPEAK their mind SL becomes very easy.

• Like 4