Second life pregnancy hud

NayNayFaith

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1346 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Do I have to buy the things like the pills and condoms? Or will it be in the hud? Also can I pause the cycle when I’m not online so it doesn’t keep going without me? And can I make it for my time in real life instead of second life time when I’m offline?????

3 hours ago, NayNayFaith said:

Do I have to buy the things like the pills and condoms? Or will it be in the hud? Also can I pause the cycle when I’m not online so it doesn’t keep going without me? And can I make it for my time in real life instead of second life time when I’m offline?????

depends upon the hud you use. you can adjust the timing on some, but most continue even if you are not online. so if you stayed away from sl for a few days or weeks you would still progress.

things like pills and such are usually bought separate or some places give out for free.

i have and use the mama alpa hud myself.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

Don't forget to ask if your fetus will be able to talk in Local Chat during gestation. There's no use paying good money for a pregnancy HUD when the fetus can't talk.

most systems dont allow that. because in most its not played by another person and often they just a rez a prim baby when you give birth.

1 hour ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

Don't forget to ask if your fetus will be able to talk in Local Chat during gestation. There's no use paying good money for a pregnancy HUD when the fetus can't talk.

good lord ..  .. next post will be .."why do i get muted and banned from places ... why do friends avoid meeee... " 

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

good lord ..  .. next post will be .."why do i get muted and banned from places ... why do friends avoid meeee... " 

Especially if its one of those freaky weird ones where the bump goo goos and speaks to everyone around them declaring how exited they are or decides that you are stroking the bump even though all you want to do is kick it over a rainbow and be done with it.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, NayNayFaith said:

Well excuse me for being curious and wanna ask questions so I don’t mess up

don't worry, your question is totally OK  :)  but you can't mess up, it's play only, not real you know?
My response was to Arduenns post just because really lot's of people, say it nice "dislike" those talking tummies in public.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1346 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.