Page Up - Page down - flying

Lami Landar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1339 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everybody

i need a little help, before when i wanted fly, i just use Page Up and Page Down ( to fly down) i'm searching everywhere in my Preference but Don't find

Now when i want fly, i press page up and i fly ( normal ) but if i want go down, i can't use the key Page down, i must press "Stop Fly" it seems with the last  Firestorm i can fly down

Thank you for answering

I use Firestorm and I always use the Page Up & Page Down keys for flying.  The setting is in "Move & View / Movement", but if you can use Page Up for flying, there should not be an issue using Page Down unless the key is broken - or you've somehow remapped it.

1 hour ago, Lami Landar said:

yes probably you are right, i have other problems with my keyboard, so maybe it's certainly that, i didn't think it can be, thank you to open my eyes

i just wanna say that this is not the case. the same thing happens to me at random with multiple keyboards with working pg down buttons, but will randomly fix itself and then break again

On 8/17/2020 at 11:47 PM, Lami Landar said:

Hello everybody

i need a little help, before when i wanted fly, i just use Page Up and Page Down ( to fly down) i'm searching everywhere in my Preference but Don't find

Now when i want fly, i press page up and i fly ( normal ) but if i want go down, i can't use the key Page down, i must press "Stop Fly" it seems with the last  Firestorm i can fly down

Thank you for answering

It's likely that you have an active gesture that uses page-down as a shortcut. Such gestures will override normal behavior for the key.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1339 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.