General 3072 Sq Meter Roadside Land For Sale

Mitchell Indigo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1317 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am selling a 3072 sq meter roadside parcel on the Madhupak sim.  Objects on the land are not included with the sale AND THEY ARE NOT TO BE RETURNED IF YOU PURCHASE THE LAND!  If you purchase it, please contact me so I can come pick up the items.  Land is not very flat and if you are looking for flatness, you will need to build a deck.  It is up for sale for 4600L$.  If I do not sell it by 5PM on Wednesday, August 19th, the parcel will be abandoned.  Feel free to come check it out at the SLURL listed below.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Madhupak/130/89/60

On 8/17/2020 at 8:15 PM, Mitchell Indigo said:

I am selling a 3072 sq meter roadside parcel on the Madhupak sim.  Objects on the land are not included with the sale AND THEY ARE NOT TO BE RETURNED IF YOU PURCHASE THE LAND!  If you purchase it, please contact me so I can come pick up the items.  Land is not very flat and if you are looking for flatness, you will need to build a deck.  It is up for sale for 4600L$.  If I do not sell it by 5PM on Wednesday, August 19th, the parcel will be abandoned.  Feel free to come check it out at the SLURL listed below.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Madhupak/130/89/60

If somebody buys it, they're under no obligation to wait for you to come collect, so best to collect before you put up for sale, or you run the dreaded risk of losing your objects.😀

Edited by Adamburp Adamczyk
wording.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1317 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.