chat a zone

njgamer69

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

11 answers to this question

1 hour ago, BeautifulXu said:

how would it be different from this chat group?

1 hour ago, Alwin Alcott said:

this is a forum, not a chat

And, specifically, the Answers area in the forums is not a discussion area at all. It's here so that people can ask questions about how SL works, or why it doesn't.  This is not an area to discuss policy, propose new features, start threads to share cute kitten pictures, or air your pet peeves.  There are other areas in the forums and in Linden Lab support for those things and, as Lindal says, you can always start a blog and talk about anything you like.

• Like 1

ya all true

but what about me i want place where people can be them self there free to talk (but with no crimes)

not in second life forum but in second life sim

i did see one place i can't find it

when i see people out side the place i seen alot of them they have the mask on but i go someone home or i hide and lesson to some people they speak the same as the place i one was in

what i want is that freedom and people being them self

i want to know the truth and i do not want someone how is nice and hide from my the truth on how do i speak

i want to improve my way how to talk to people

33 minutes ago, njgamer69 said:

i want to improve my way how to talk to people

That's cool.  The best thing to do, then, is to buy or rent your own bit of land where you can set up a soapbox and invite other people to come.  You can set your own rules on your own land (or have no rules at all if you wish).  If you are really daring, you can try speaking at someplace like Ahern, but I hope you have a thick skin.  😬

I've found you can speak your mind at most places.  What you won't find is a place where everyone agrees with what you say.  If that's what you're looking for, good luck.  Even if you have your own group, blog whatever, there will always be disagreements.  And truth can be an elusive thing in SL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.