You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 245 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Noxia is set in the year 2402 there are a mix of fantasy elements, urban and sci-fi so something for everyone.

If your interest take a look and explore, we like to build a nice community of role play  players. The combat is optional with the use of CCS hud/meter but can just as well rp the combat too.

Eventually we would really like to cover all time zones so that the sim would be alive with rp/combat to jump in and be immersed in the universe of Noxia

& here is the lm

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Noxia/14/10/507

If you have any suggestions/feedback of your experience would like to know

Many thanks

Zeotetra

p.s. i am not the owner of the sim just a role player who would like to play there.

Edited by Zeotetra

Hello Darkonadrgora Darkfold

I believe they allow this, but have a height restriction due to the door size, so just make sure you have the right height to have access to the doors.
If you have any more questions ask away and even better the Gm's are nice enough to answer and help with any questions you may have.

Hope that helps?

15 minutes ago, Zeotetra said:

Hello Darkonadrgora Darkfold

I believe they allow this, but have a height restriction due to the door size, so just make sure you have the right height to have access to the doors.
If you have any more questions ask away and even better the Gm's are nice enough to answer and help with any questions you may have.

Hope that helps?

I probably would not fit.. I am 6'9..unless they make their sim and doors go off the more modern amazon heights.

You might be ok i would suggest heading down to Noxia to see if you are, they have a door and height measurement at the landing point.

Also if it is just a few inches difference you could make a copy of your original shape and resize the copied version.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 245 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.