Previous Purchases

Candy Tangerine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1342 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm using the latest version of Firestorm and am trying to see if there is a way for me to see all my store purchases by date purchased?  I go shopping early in the morning and then log off for 6-8 hours.  When I log in again after that long delay there is nothing showing up in my "Recent" tab and I cannot remember the names of all the stuff I bought to even try and do a search in my inventory.  Is there a way for me to see what I bought earlier? 

41 minutes ago, Candy Tangerine said:

Is there a way for me to see what I bought earlier? 

Log into your dashboard at secondlife.com and click on Account >> L$ Transaction History.  There you will see your purchases within the past 30 days on a free account or 90 days for a paid account.

Edited by Gregorian Chant
dang typos

2 hours ago, Candy Tangerine said:

I'm using the latest version of Firestorm and am trying to see if there is a way for me to see all my store purchases by date purchased?  I go shopping early in the morning and then log off for 6-8 hours.  When I log in again after that long delay there is nothing showing up in my "Recent" tab and I cannot remember the names of all the stuff I bought to even try and do a search in my inventory.  Is there a way for me to see what I bought earlier? 

In your viewer you can set inventory filters to show items in the recent tab from the last as many hours or days as you want in FS if i remember correctly you need to click the gear icon in inventory to show the filter options

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1342 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.