BUY BUTTON AND CONTENT NOT LOADING

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1347 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

IS THERE ANY TECH GOD TO SAVE ME FROM THIS HELL?!

okay this just started to happen and i don't know when or why, just want to fix it ASAP!

i am using firestorm viewer > gone into some store > everything loaded right (i'm not laggy and stuff, my internet network is working right, okay and fast) > clicked to buy the demo > "buy button" greyed and content of the demo don't load > interestingly some load but most don't > interestingly other people are not having this problem because they are RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME AND ARE GETTING THE DEMO WITHOUT ANY DAMN TROUBLE.
here are things i've already did:

* my SL is fully patched (Firestorm 64 bit, 6.3.9 [58205]);

* i tried logging in the SL viewer to see if it solved the problem but no;

* i tried uninstall & reinstall...

* i cleared the cache straight from the directory (my computer, C:, etc...);

* already reloged many times;

* this is not happening only on this store or this sim, it's everywhere, the demo content don't load and i can't buy;

* i did turn off my modem or take a look at my internet speed and stuff and as i said at the start, it's all okay, everything loads well inworld;

* buying on marketplace is working fine, but there are some items that aren't there, only inworld, so i need to fix this issue. 

HERE IS THE PICTURE SHOWING THE HECK OF PROBLEM:

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/h1-W9Ak

Edited by Daphne Odigaunt
adding something more

7 minutes ago, Daphne Odigaunt said:

IS THERE ANY TECH GOD TO SAVE ME FROM THIS HELL?!

okay this just started to happen and i don't know when or why, just want to fix it ASAP!

i am using firestorm viewer > gone into some store > everything loaded right (i'm not laggy and stuff, my internet network is working right, okay and fast) > clicked to buy the demo > "buy button" greyed and content of the demo don't load > interestingly some load but most don't > interestingly other people are not having this problem because they are RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME AND ARE GETTING THE DEMO WITHOUT ANY DAMN TROUBLE.
here are things i've already did:

* my SL is fully patched (Firestorm 64 bit, 6.3.9 [58205]);

* i tried logging in the SL viewer to see if it solved the problem but no;

* i tried uninstall & reinstall...

* i cleared the cache straight from the directory (my computer, C:, etc...);

* already reloged many times;

* this is not happening only on this store or this sim, it's everywhere, the demo content don't load and i can't buy;

* i did turn off my modem or take a look at my internet speed and stuff and as i said at the start, it's all okay, everything loads well inworld;

* buying on marketplace is working fine, but there are some items that aren't there, only inworld, so i need to fix this issue. 

HERE IS THE PICTURE SHOWING THE HECK OF PROBLEM:

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/h1-W9Ak

It might be related to this  https://status.secondlifegrid.net/incidents/m7pzzsksbypl

• Thanks 1

I've had a bug report (BUG-229207) open about this issue. Also updated my thread with the following

Hopefully if the fix in the version to be put on Beta grid later this weekend is successful they can roll it out onto the RC channels on Wednesday. So if you have the issue and can help test, please do (follow the bug to find  out when they have a version ready for testing on the Beta grid)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Daphne Odigaunt said:

OMG I KNEW I WERE NOT THE ONLY ONE!!! thank you so, so, so much. already subscribed and waiting for the news and fix about it... ❤️

Please stop shouting.

Writing in all caps in a forum is considered yelling.  Doing it with extremely large font is even worse.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MissBoeng said:

I would like to solve this problem soon, I can't buy the things I need

Per the Grid Status, LL has not resolved the issue.  I can say that it is not happening everywhere for everyone - I only had a problem a couple of times yesterday.  All you can do is continue to monitor the status of the problem:

image.png.1e820e7623d43d33a63c27275e5244ce.png

image.png.3bc6ed2ea44352c753976b482b443d20.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1347 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.