How can I remove ALL my clothes? I can't seem to figure out how to get them off or change the style

lolalab69

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4685 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Hello lolalab69. This moment you can not remove all your clothes because you wear one of the default skins where underwear we can say are a part of it with simple worlds. To remove all your clothes, you need to change skin. If you search in your inventory you can find 1-2 skin of your default ones which offered for nudity. Alternatively ask a friend to give you a free skin in world, or buy a new one at Marketplace

• Like 1

It's a failsafe mechanism to keep you from taking all your clothes off in a public place by mistake and shocking the natives (Not that we haven't each done that a few times.).  As LoveAngel says, poke around in the Clothing subfolder of the Library folder in your inventory until you find a non-censored skin.  Wear it just as you would wear an item of clothing (right click on the name and select "Wear".) 

When you feel rich enough to buy a good skin, you can go shopping and find one that suits your self image and has all the proper features where they belong.  Although you can find surprisingly good skin for low prices, expect to pay upwards of L$1,000 for a quality skin.  Keep in mind that L$1,000 is just about $4 US, so that's really a cheap investment in your appearance. Also keep in mind that a good skin will only look right when it is matched to a shape that also looks like you, so don't rush into a purchase until you have had plenty of time to play with your shape.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4685 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.