Two-Tone hair? Looking for suggestions

Nightwingfangirl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 408 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm also having issues finding two-tone or striped hair. I look it up in marketplace but only find old results. 

I'm especially looking to have black/blonde hair, black with blonde stripes or vise versa! 

Especially pig tails and straight hair, does anyone have good suggestions that are high quality? 

Thanks!

(English isn't my first language)

I thought two-tone hair is where the hair change in sections, and stripes are going from root to tip.

I have seen lots of darker roots that go lighter in horizontal sections. I have not seen thin stripes from root to tip.

L'Etre & Doux has some good straight styles, and the color Hud always have the dark roots versions included.

5 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I have seen lots of darker roots that go lighter in horizontal sections. I have not seen thin stripes from root to tip

i don't hardly see any of this style either these days.  Was more prevalent back in the prim hair days.  Sometimes tho can find a modify mesh hair where the faces lend themselves to doing this ourselves.  Akashi hair is generally modify and some styles lend themselves to doing this

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 408 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.