help on my wife account

njgamer69

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

23 answers to this question

There is no way that you can find out if your friend's account has been compromised.  She will have to do that herself, by following the instructions here: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Password-and-account-information/ta-p/700017#Section_.5 (What to do if your account has been compromised)

It's much more likely that she's simply somewhere else on the grid and was busy,  didn't know you were trying to reach her, or did not want to talk to you at that moment.

23 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

There is no way that you can find out if your friend's account has been compromised.  She will have to do that herself, by following the instructions here: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Password-and-account-information/ta-p/700017#Section_.5 (What to do if your account has been compromised)

It's much more likely that she's simply somewhere else on the grid and was busy,  didn't know you were trying to reach her, or did not want to talk to you at that moment.

she would tell me she was going if she's somewhere else

3 hours ago, njgamer69 said:

i have sended tp to my girl i can not find her when she was online i go back i can not find her she was afk after  i told my friend she turned offline im i fear for her im in need of help i want to know if her account is not hacked

When you say turned offline do you mean she turned off locate on map?  

12 minutes ago, njgamer69 said:

i want to know if one of these 2 are happening or not that's all what i want to know

Maybe

1.  She didn't want to go home so didn't accept the tp

2. She went afk and crashed/logged out/rl happened

Are you saying she is still showing online?  That sometimes happens if she crashed mid tp.  Often sending an IM will clear that.  

does she show online on the dashboard if you go to  https://secondlife.com/ and log in?

7 hours ago, njgamer69 said:

i want to know if one of these 2 are happening or not that's all what i want to know

Maybe check your wife's profile where it says......"Sometimes afk for like, 24 hours at a time. I don't ignore, I'm just not here sometimes!"

7 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Maybe

1.  She didn't want to go home so didn't accept the tp

2. She went afk and crashed/logged out/rl happened

Are you saying she is still showing online?  That sometimes happens if she crashed mid tp.  Often sending an IM will clear that.  

does she show online on the dashboard if you go to  https://secondlife.com/ and log in?

1 she would have told me

2 maybe crash but she send replies after that and not ignore 

now ya but with no feedback no reply and i im her she dose not reply

11 minutes ago, njgamer69 said:

she need me she told me and ignoring me it's not a good idea of her showing that she need me

how long have you been together?

I looked at her profile.  she states she often goes AFK for 24 hours and doesn't mean to ignore people but she is aFK

Edited by Cindy Evanier

4 minutes ago, njgamer69 said:

ya im stupid did not ask

How about skype? No skype either?

Anyway it's ok , it happens. You will have to wait then until she logs in again when she can and contact you with her avatar or another avatar if her normal one can't login. There's nothing else to do.

Edited by Nick0678

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.