When Do You Put Out Your Fall Foliage?

Sardonyx Mysterious

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't see why a person can't have fall whenever they want.  Some parcels just scream fall.  I think the one you have to be careful of is the ones for holidays.  Like Christmas and having snow and stuff like that.  There is something in the covenant about that.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, karynmaria said:

I don't see why a person can't have fall whenever they want.  Some parcels just scream fall.  I think the one you have to be careful of is the ones for holidays.  Like Christmas and having snow and stuff like that.  There is something in the covenant about that.

You've made me realized I have green trees, bunnies, butterflies and flowers all year round 😄😃😄

Yes, I agree. Most people post the Fall decor in October, but it is all up to the home owner and the preferences

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Elena Core said:

Well, this is just me, but since it's 40º outside, I guess some people might want to wait a little bit more... 😁 

I think last year was around late September/October, depending on Global warming :) 

I was planning to around the first week in October, but I’m shopping now! Thanks Elena

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

There was a post by Patch last year about putting out 'out of season' stuff about a month before at the earliest and I think removing within a month

I believe that relates to holiday decor, not season decor.

After all, right now is the middle of winder and we're heading into spring.

If you live in South America or Africa.

And here in California, we're about to head into the warmest part of the year - but it's also an evergreen state so... fall, is just green with pumpkin latte's at Starbucks. 😛

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Mollymews said:

not sure about Belli, but I have a neighbour with a ginormous tree. When they aren't home I chuck the fall leaves over the fence into their garden

... Back when Zindra was new I had a neighbor that used to chuck 'physical' sculpty male genital props over the fence into my land... they would periodically rain down on me.

I decided to NOT look over and see what kind of tree was over there... O.o

• Haha 4

I saw a Christmas house today so evidently they're not overly strict about seasonality. It was quite sad, really -- all lit up outside and a tree visible through one of the windows. It made me wonder whether something had happened to the owner to prevent them coming back.

(Or maybe they just really like Christmas.)

I'll get my autumn stuff out around mid-October, probably. Depends what the RL weather does.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.