Onnupan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1352 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am so confused on how to sell linden on secondlife, i have sold linden via the exhcnage and now it says i have USD in my Tillia account balance how do i get that out of there and into my bank account? I have linked my paypal but the process credit button is greyed out however i sold linden on the exchange can anyone tell me what this means or how to do it?

1 answer to this question

9 minutes ago, Onnupan said:

I am so confused on how to sell linden on secondlife, i have sold linden via the exhcnage and now it says i have USD in my Tillia account balance how do i get that out of there and into my bank account? I have linked my paypal but the process credit button is greyed out however i sold linden on the exchange can anyone tell me what this means or how to do it?

You need to supply Linden Lab with proof of who you are. Normally there is a small link that says something like 'we need more info" that tells you what you need to do. Hopefully you can come up with that info (it is trickier if you are no in the US as different countries have different rules.   Here is the knowledge base article.  

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1352 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.