Bleach Roleplay Sim (Anime/Manga)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 253 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know this has been done multiple times before but I'm looking into opening a Bleach Roleplay sim (It’s a manga and anime). Right now I'm in the planning phase but am trying to gauge interest and hopefully build a development team. 

You might be asking:

"Bleach sims come and go very quickly. How are you going to stay open?"

- My plan is to pay for two months upfront (out of my own pocket). I'm hoping to have rental properties, sponsor boards, and donations boxes. If a month isn't covered I'm going to be upfront about it in advance to give others the opportunity to take ownership or provide donations.

"Rental properties didn't work before though."

- Previous sims didn't focus on making unique rental properties. I'm going to have houses, apartments, and commercial property for people to rent. The human world in particular will have a real community that people can live in even if the Bleach aspect wasn't present.

"The lore is confusing."

- Like most sims, this one will exist in an alternate storyline of Bleach. It will include Shinigami, Arrancars, Quincys, Bounts, Fullbringers, and Humans. The  story will be fully detailed once I have my team of experts. There will be sim wide events every month and you'll be able to log solo roleplays from a list incase the sim isn't busy when you're on. They'll be both IC and OOC hangout areas as well!

Please reach out if you're interested in planning or roleplaying! 

Edited by Lillian Oskar
Clarification
3 minutes ago, Moira Timmerman said:

Same here.  I read the entire thing as "Beach" until the last line when I realized it was "Bleach"

Right I saw it said Bleach, but figured it was a typo, but finally figured out it wasn't. Now I have that song by 21 pilots running through my head and wondering if this sim would look like the video.

11 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Right I saw it said Bleach, but figured it was a typo, but finally figured out it wasn't. Now I have that song by 21 pilots running through my head and wondering if this sim would look like the video.

From what I just found when I googled Bleach roleplay, it looks like it might be anime / manga inspired.  

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Moira Timmerman said:

From what I just found when I googled Bleach roleplay, it looks like it might be anime / manga inspired.  

Don't ruin my fantasy LOL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 253 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.