Bellisseria Videos by Pring Productions

PrudenceAnton

Out little video projects have turned out more than a few videos of beautiful Bellisseria and the lives and entertainment that can be find on this vast continent in Second Life.  So, we decide to  start up a thread to showcase the videos Sceneris, Cian and myself, have produced for everyone's enjoyment.

Our latest project is showcasing the Bellisseria SLRR rail lines.  I know some have ventured the tracks to explore Bellisseria but many have never taken a few moments to enjoy a completely different way to see Bellisseria and I believe its one of the finest experiences you'll discover to view Bellisseria via the train lines. So sit back and enjoy the ride with us. 

PS:  A personal thank you to @Patch Linden and his team of Moles and the other Lindens involved in this extraordinary project.

Come away with us on the Bellisseria Rail Lines

Video premiere's tomorrow, Wednesday, August 12th at 10:00 a.m. (slt)

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 33

Part 2 of our see Bellissesria by Train Lines is scheduled for premiere on Friday, August 14th, @ 10:00 a.m. (slt).  Watch with us then and see the wonders of traveling by train through the beautiful Victorian Bellisseria areas.

Beautiful Victorian Bellisseria by Train

Video premieres on Friday, August 14th, @ 10:00 a.m. (slt)

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

Long Tall Glasses

The fable of a mouse and his merry band of moles.

P.S.  The opening scene where moles aren't rezzed in was included in this video so people requesting to see what it looked like when 30 moles mass tp'd at once, looked like dropping out of the sky.

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 8
  • Haha 4

On 8/21/2020 at 10:57 AM, PrudenceAnton said:

P.S.  The opening scene where moles aren't rezzed in was included in this video so people requesting to see what it looked like when 30 moles mass tp'd at once, looked like dropping out of the sky.

I think @Simon Linden coined a term for that phenomenon.  A group of Lindens can be referred to as a Lag of Lindens ;D  😆🤣😂

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...

Our latest video production.

The Forsaken of Millbank Asylum, featuring the Bellisseria moles.

A note from the editor and creator:  Mental illness is no laughing matter.  For centuries, the mentally ill where treated with disdain and pushed out of society, discarded and rejected, the forsaken of our society. This video in no way is meant to discard the seriousness of mental health and those who are suffering, struggling, and their loved ones who support them.

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 12

I am quite sure I'm going to be in the minority here but - 

I'm offended by the Asylum themed video!  The video shows an Asylum with what I assume is a deranged girl locked in a cage!

This type of stigmatising, stereotypical portrayal of mental health contributes to people not seeking the help they need! 

I presume the other characters are deranged mental patients??  I also presume we are to believe that there is nothing more frightening than a mental patient in an Asylum at Halloween??

To me this isn't Halloween fun and surely something else could have been produced that didn't involve the need for the use of an Asylum. 

1 hour ago, Aisleyne said:

I am quite sure I'm going to be in the minority here but - 

I'm offended by the Asylum themed video!  The video shows an Asylum with what I assume is a deranged girl locked in a cage!

This type of stigmatising, stereotypical portrayal of mental health contributes to people not seeking the help they need! 

I presume the other characters are deranged mental patients??  I also presume we are to believe that there is nothing more frightening than a mental patient in an Asylum at Halloween??

To me this isn't Halloween fun and surely something else could have been produced that didn't involve the need for the use of an Asylum. 

I am big on mental health issues I lost my RL partner to suicide - it affects my everyday and I completely understand what you have written here - I sometimes get triggered by Halloween decor items used by neighbours in SL and had to sidestep some of the Millbank things for personal reasons.  So not alone - but there are lots of blurry lines over how people see and use these themes at Halloween I think we might all still have someway to go. I think the creators make great video content but Halloween always throws up some grey areas for me. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2