Jump to content

Women post, show off them pictures and let the boys comment on them!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why does that matter? You're supposed to be commenting on the pictures, not on the people behind the avatars. And for those guys who won't post here for fear of being accused of objectifying wome

OK, since I jokingly went all Queer Eye from the Pixel Guy (which, incidentally, is my blog's byline) on Amanda's couch-n-candles pic, I guess I may as well be gentleman enough to offer some comments

Posted Images

  • 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, PermaRuthed said:

I'm not a boy, but i'ma goin' comment anyway.

Cute outfit and the sunset is nice.

Free speech is a wonderful thing. 

Gender fluidity offers a number of hilarious options that tie the PC progressives in knots.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine is a fantasy shape...she is a "fairy".  So, not the usual "human" type of avi one would normally see in SL.  She is a bit of a doll too.  I love dolls in RL.  I had to take some time out from working becuz we are having a terrible heat wave here.  Maybe another week of heat.  So, I took a picture...not so good of a picture though.  

Snapshot_1376 (2).jpg

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

Mine is a fantasy shape...she is a "fairy".  So, not the usual "human" type of avi one would normally see in SL.  She is a bit of a doll too.  I love dolls in RL.  I had to take some time out from working becuz we are having a terrible heat wave here.  Maybe another week of heat.  So, I took a picture...not so good of a picture though.  

Snapshot_1376 (2).jpg

Do you own the doll avatar?  Someone was asking about it in another thread and where it was available.  I went to the store and everything was 99L.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RowanMinx said:

Do you own the doll avatar?  Someone was asking about it in another thread and where it was available.  I went to the store and everything was 99L.

 

No, not yet...but it's in my favorites.  99 Linden NOW?  I will go check.  THANKS!  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

No, not yet...but it's in my favorites.  99 Linden NOW?  I will go check.  THANKS!  

Yep only 99L.  I think it's sold in pieces from what I could tell.  All the clothes were 99L a piece too.

Edited by RowanMinx
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

OMG I totally need this for pics

Yesh!  These are awesome.  I made a guy one already.  Preliminary.  I made the earring.  

They could use better eyes and more clothes.  These are cool.  

Snapshot_1386 (2).jpg

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

Yesh!  These are awesome.  I made a guy one already.  Preliminary.  I made the earring.  

They could use better eyes and more clothes.  These are cool.  

Snapshot_1386 (2).jpg

Thanks for posting a pic!  They are rather cool looking for pics especially.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The guy is very striking.  I hope she expands this line.  This is the first "guy" avatar I've ever made.  I love the poet shirt and the cargo pants Coco made are the boom.  

One more photo for now....

Snapshot_1382 (2).jpg

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

The guy is very striking.  I hope she expands this line.  This is the first "guy" avatar I've ever made.  I love the poet shirt and the cargo pants Coco made are the boom.  

One more photo for now....

Snapshot_1382 (2).jpg

It's actually an older item so I'm not sure she's making anything else for it but you could drop her a note and ask.

https://cocorolemon.blogspot.com/2011/10/doll-coco-has-opened.html

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Oh, I see possibilities. This is just creepy, but there are LOTS of things I can do with this.

Thanks Rowan!

Doll-First-Version-Blank.thumb.png.781e40ff212fd5ad79bb617af625c1a9.png

It's those eyes!  Glad you're enjoying it and just in time for Halloween.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Yuumo Ichibara said:

I love those ball jointed dolls by Coco! I have her complete collection ♥️

They have been on sale several years. I bought my first in 2012. You can use unrigged clothes on them too, just stretch to fit. It is a lot of trial and error, but it can be good. They have no alpha, but it is in parts, you can take off the parts under the clothes, so they do not poke through.

COCO has had 2 doll lines, first an unrigged one that was retired and all heads was group gifts. https://cocorolemon.blogspot.com/2014/07/group-gift-doll-heads-non-rigged.html

I hope I can find them in my inventory.

Then Cocoro Lemon made another line of rigged dolls. Maybe it is these dolls they sell for 99 L?

La Musica

 

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally got a pic of him.  I love these dolls.  They have a youthful exuberance.  And, those are beautiful photos Scylla and Marianne.   This thread (in the title) doesn't say we have to post pictures of only women.  It says "women post"...I am a woman in real life.  EDIT:  I wanted to add that Rowan first mentioned "the doll", I thought she was talking about the ball jointed doll body.  It's shapeable I think.  Here is the link.  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Ball-Jointed-Doll-Dolly-Blush-Shine-Maitreya-Bakes-on-Mesh-System-Layers-by-Sweet-Thing/18612861  >  The store has a Maitreya, Legacy and Belleza doll body.  

Snapshot_1442.jpg

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

I find some of these images quite disturbing. Disturbing in a good artistic way though. I should get one to experiment.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...