Women post, show off them pictures and let the boys comment on them!

Orwar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 569 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 8/11/2020 at 12:21 AM, SassySam87 said:

I seem to be late for any more compliments but here's my humble entry!

641709644_Screenshot2020-08-10at9_58_44PM.thumb.png.d55901a80aa64326efe2d0a3fea0f312.png

And before you tell me... yes, I know

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.6e48e53efb95f894de53c7ab36b0810d.png  

Sassy you're so cute here! Can I ask where you got your dress from? 😍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

That's a pretty head.

So what do you make?

Thank you, I usually make hard surface objects like weapons and props, but I'm also interested in creating clothes. I'm having trouble deciding what to create for SL since there's so much freedom. All the cool stuff I could think of requires scripting, rigging, and/or animating lol.

• Like 1

Yeah, it's harder now.  I used to make clothes way back when all you had to do was play with the sliders.  Someone even once wanted an outfit I was wearing, but we couldn't figure out how to transfer it to her.  Yes, I was gonna give it to her free, that's another thing I miss, the collaborative spirit.  Sorry, it was my Rez Day on Monday, and I tend to reflect a lot when it rolls around each year.  Anyhow, starting off with making stuff only in SL, the old-fashioned way, might be a good start, just to learn how SL stuff works, then move on to the third-party programs.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SassySam87 said:

Yup, my photography skills could be improved. Thanks for the tip!

In the viewer tweak the ambient light to get more contrast. Depending on the viewer you use it is in different places. Firestorm has Phototools which is the easy way to make adjustments. The is D button for default so it is easy to restore settings. Play and experiment.

If you aren't into tweaking individual settings, use the Windlight/EEP environment settings to quickly change things.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

In the viewer tweak the ambient light to get more contrast. Depending on the viewer you use it is in different places. Firestorm has Phototools which is the easy way to make adjustments. The is D button for default so it is easy to restore settings. Play and experiment.

If you aren't into tweaking individual settings, use the Windlight/EEP environment settings to quickly change things.

Thank you! 

17 hours ago, bobbiestarrz said:

original_5f32a71b73ed175c24492d51.png

Personally @bobbiestarrz; this just what I think and this is me being polite: I would like to see some variation over same kinda style which is either at beach/doing a work out; maybe possible play about with EEP/windlights and temporarily push up your graphics for the photo to add more "depth" (not sure if depth right word, someone correct me if I'm using wrongly even though I'm native English speaker, I struggle with my words). Not always necessary to make your upper half of your body; the focus of your shot either and most of all have fun with what you take picture wise.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

also be mind fall of what you avatar is wearing, bom clothing & other body older style body paint clothing looks, just like *body paint* in pictures & the qty of the textures on the clothing can be poor which can let down your qty of your pictures, before you have even taken the shot. Also think about the subject of the picture or the object you are taking a picture of, make sure this is the main focus when you look at the picture.  

I recommend playing with sindlight & the sun effects , which can be fun. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 569 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.