Women post, show off them pictures and let the boys comment on them!

Orwar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Bagnu said:

I really don't get the appeal of the roasting sims. But whatever. Its consensual. I AM against AV's looking younger than 18 though.

Why? What do you have against child avs? I know plenty of women in RL who look much younger than they really are. Hell, my wife looks 20 years younger than i do. I mean, many Asian women look like teens when they are in their 40's. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Why? What do you have against child avs? I know plenty of women in RL who look much younger than they really are. Hell, my wife looks 20 years younger than i do. I mean, many Asian women look like teens when they are in their 40's. 

I know. I'm just very against anything underage.

7 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Except that child avs are allowed in SL. No one was talking about age or a g e play... Until you mentioned it. 

Just sit back and enjoy the beautiful ladies pictures. 

Yes, they are allowed in SL unfortunately. 

• Confused 4

• 2 weeks later...

Not talking Ice Cream here....LOL, get your minds out of the gutter....It IS meant to portray falling into a dream.

Sandy laying back cropped arm fixed radial blur melancholytron.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

image.thumb.jpeg.e35e96ace03648034e882e1cc358142c.jpeg

Obviously there is nothing sexual about THIS image...

Much of the discussion here is out of line for this thread, IMO. If a woman is posting here and has ANY experience with men, she knows what is going to happen. SL is diverse and diversity means there will be gentlemen and pervs commenting on on images here. Tolerance is required for those with whom we disagree. And we can tell the a_sh__es what we think of them. Yay freedom of speech! But trying to control what people do and telling people what they should do... is imposing our thinking on them.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

image.thumb.jpeg.e35e96ace03648034e882e1cc358142c.jpeg

Obviously there is nothing sexual about THIS image...

Much of the discussion here is out of line for this thread, IMO. If a woman is posting here and has ANY experience with men, she knows what is going to happen. SL is diverse and diversity means there will be gentlemen and pervs commenting on on images here. Tolerance is required for those with whom we disagree. And we can tell the a_sh__es what we think of them. Yay freedom of speech! But trying to control what people do and telling people what they should do... is imposing our thinking on them.

Can not take my eyes off the nape of your neck ... I obviously see the sweet rest of you .. but that's where my attention is focused.

Am I weird?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Can not take my eyes off the nape of your neck ... I obviously see the sweet rest of you .. but that's where my attention is focused.

Am I weird?

Probably. And that certainly is not what I was expecting. But I too have been fascinated by a women's up-do hair and neck. So if you are weird, you are not alone.

Edited by Nalates Urriah
  • Like 2

Just because someone's avatar looks under 18 doesn't mean it's for sketchy reasons. I'm friends with a few folks who have teen/child avatars & they wear them because either it's fun, it helps them with their anxiety/mental health, or both. It's kind of unfair to automatically make negative assumptions about people who wear them. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.