Women post, show off them pictures and let the boys comment on them!

Orwar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 2/8/2022 at 10:59 PM, QeenAnne said:

No surprise, Ken is too sweet for me ^^

You could always change him you know. Take him into the darkness of subspace or domspace. Once he bites the apple, there is no going back....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Bagnu said:

You could always change him you know. Take him into the darkness of subspace or domspace. Once he bites the apple, there is no going back....

/me looks up subspace thinking you mean to send hm into another sci-fi dimension and gets another lesson in SL education. *makes a mental note to stop looking into things*

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Yeah, no.

This whole thread, as well as the one telling guys to show their pics for the women, is just too hetero-centric for me.

That may be correct.  I believe this post was started as push back to some comments sexually objectifying photos of male avatars as sort of way to say it's not really okay either way.  I am sure @Orwar will correct me if I am wrong on that though.

I will say that I'm more sensitive to women being objectified (by any gender) than I am about men being objectified (by any gender.) 

So, more photos and comments needed, so I can work on that personal bias.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Yeah, no.

This whole thread, as well as the one telling guys to show their pics for the women, is just too hetero-centric for me.

And yet, plenty of women commented in this thread and many men commented in the other.. Don't judge a book by its cover, or a thread by its title.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

And yet, plenty of women commented in this thread and many men commented in the other.. Don't judge a book by its cover, or a thread by its title.

I think these threads are meant to be tongue-in-cheek IMHO. That said I respect some of the serious concerns, but both threads have enough of a fun vibe to them.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, JeromFranzic said:

I think these threads are meant to be tongue-in-cheek IMHO. That said I respect some of the serious concerns, but both threads have enough of a fun vibe to them.

Unfortunately except the one below.

14 minutes ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

Where is the men's one? I'm thinking about posting a pic of myself COVERED in j!zz 🤣. So s@xy!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I believe this post was started as push back to some comments sexually objectifying photos of male avatars as sort of way to say it's not really okay either way.

Yes - exactly same thread name, except the roles were reversed.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

That may be correct.  I believe this post was started as push back to some comments sexually objectifying photos of male avatars as sort of way to say it's not really okay either way.  I am sure @Orwar will correct me if I am wrong on that though.

I will say that I'm more sensitive to women being objectified (by any gender) than I am about men being objectified (by any gender.) 

So, more photos and comments needed, so I can work on that personal bias.

I think both the topics are not to be taken to serious, and actually having these ones out here is a good thing imo. The comments on nice asses can be put in here while we keep the "how do you look" topics clean of those.

People posting here will not be offended, find it funny or even enjoy being commented on and posting more sexual pictures (within forum limits). There's no harm in that, no need to be offended for the sake of people who are not offended themselves. Most of Flickr is people posting their pics to be faved and commented on, so its not such a big deal as long as its kept civilized.

17 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Yeah, no.

Would be easier to just have a neutral topic where everyone posts their spicy pics I agree! 😛

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 5/7/2022 at 11:50 PM, Persephone Emerald said:

Yeah, no.

How dare anyone be heterosexual in 2022?

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

On 5/7/2022 at 11:46 PM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

/me looks up subspace thinking you mean to send hm into another sci-fi dimension and gets another lesson in SL education. *makes a mental note to stop looking into things*

Lol, wrong subspace....definitely the wrong subspace... That happens RL btw, from endorphin release.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Over an open fire? I think there are SIMs for that.. I dont do vore personally. 

Also, your av is adorable!

I really don't get the appeal of the roasting sims. But whatever. Its consensual. I AM against AV's looking younger than 18 though.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.