Women post, show off them pictures and let the boys comment on them!

Let's call it a social experiment.

Also, I don't think we've had enough picture threads lately!

• Like 1
  • Haha 13
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why does that matter? You're supposed to be commenting on the pictures, not on the people behind the avatars. And for those guys who won't post here for fear of being accused of objectifying wome

OK, since I jokingly went all Queer Eye from the Pixel Guy (which, incidentally, is my blog's byline) on Amanda's couch-n-candles pic, I guess I may as well be gentleman enough to offer some comments

Posted Images

I saw the recent necro in the men's thread, but I'll bite. :P I'm male and also a prospective content creator who's considering using a female model for product ads. I'm also a penny-pincher, so I'm considering buying just a female head/body for an androgynous male avatar as well for normal use. Haven't purchased the head (Lelutka Fleur) yet since I'm waiting to demo Lelutka Ryn.

UMrsLvB.jpg

I'll call this post a social experiment as well since I haven't seen any demo head/body pics yet. 😂 I'm too proud of her to resist not posting lol.

Edited by n0minous
Better screenshot
  • Like 7
40 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

LOVE the stripes, but guuuurl we gotta talk about those snowflakes. They're SO 2019!

Those have been sitting out since early December. Hot chocolate isn't very appealing in August in New Orleans (the picture was made in my New Orleans City)

• Like 2

OK so I decided that I will stay out from this game as my unique sense of humour (it's just sh!t really) will offend somebody what I don't want to do. 

I almost managed to do already but we talked inworld and thinks are smooth as gravy. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Zzevir said:

OK so I decided that I will stay out from this game as my unique sense of humour (it's just sh!t really) will offend somebody what I don't want to do. 

I almost managed to do already but we talked inworld and thinks are smooth as gravy. 

Haha I told you it was okay, I got the joke later.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, shiviex said:

thats the whole point of this thread :)

i doubt it will be appreciated.. most would get arrested if walking around the same way in rl  :)

i don't have that many friends on the forums, better not make it less:SwingingFriends:

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Haha 7
2 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i don't have that many friends on the forums, better not make it less:SwingingFriends:

But those of us who love you appreciate your obnoxious nature.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1