Women post, show off them pictures and let the boys comment on them!

Orwar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 569 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

They have been on sale several years. I bought my first in 2012. You can use unrigged clothes on them too, just stretch to fit. It is a lot of trial and error, but it can be good. They have no alpha, but it is in parts, you can take off the parts under the clothes, so they do not poke through.

COCO has had 2 doll lines, first an unrigged one that was retired and all heads was group gifts. https://cocorolemon.blogspot.com/2014/07/group-gift-doll-heads-non-rigged.html

I hope I can find them in my inventory.

Then Cocoro Lemon made another line of rigged dolls. Maybe it is these dolls they sell for 99 L?

La Musica

Gorgeous pic, Marianne!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FairreLilette said:

I finally got a pic of him.  I love these dolls.  They have a youthful exuberance.  And, those are beautiful photos Scylla and Marianne.   This thread (in the title) doesn't say we have to post pictures of only women.  It says "women post"...I am a woman in real life.  EDIT:  I wanted to add that Rowan first mentioned "the doll", I thought she was talking about the ball jointed doll body.  It's shapeable I think.  Here is the link.  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Ball-Jointed-Doll-Dolly-Blush-Shine-Maitreya-Bakes-on-Mesh-System-Layers-by-Sweet-Thing/18612861  >  The store has a Maitreya, Legacy and Belleza doll body.  

Snapshot_1442.jpg

I think that item you linked just goes on like a layer on your regular body?  Not an actual body so you can wear regular fit mesh?  I may go take a look.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I'm still waiting for all "the boys" to comment and tell me how sexy I am, though.

Many of my fiends and I are deliberately sexy. You accomplish that without even trying.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Many of my fiends and I are deliberately sexy. You accomplish that without even trying.

Awwwwww . . . 🥰

ETA: Love the typo(?) "fiends" btw. How appropriate to the current direction of this thread!

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I'm still waiting for all "the boys" to comment and tell me how sexy I am, though.

I was wondering where all "the boys" are?  

I like these dolls a lot.  Sometimes, I look at my avatar and I think I look too old.  I do want a younger looking avatar but at least 18.  I don't want a minor or a young teen...I want at least 18 to 20.  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

I was wondering where all "the boys" are?  

I like these dolls a lot.  Sometimes, I look at my avatar and I think I look too old.  I do want a younger looking avatar but at least 18.  I don't want a minor or a young teen...I want at least 18 to 20.  

I've noticed that most skins are geared toward under 30 looks.  The ones that aren't go to the other extreme and make you look way too old.  There needs to be a happy medium for us over 50 less than dead people.  I know there are some cosmetics that can give you an older look but none that work well with dark skin.  I wouldn't mind some crows feet and laugh lines.  What I don't need is a face full of wrinkles and age spots ffs.  

2 hours ago, RowanMinx said:

I've noticed that most skins are geared toward under 30 looks.  The ones that aren't go to the other extreme and make you look way too old.  There needs to be a happy medium for us over 50 less than dead people.  I know there are some cosmetics that can give you an older look but none that work well with dark skin.  I wouldn't mind some crows feet and laugh lines.  What I don't need is a face full of wrinkles and age spots ffs.  

Yesh.  I'd say most do look 30 something.  I want early 20 something.  It's what I really want.  I'm not sure how I'm going to find it but I hope I do.  I don't want a baby face nor to look "baby-ish" nor Amine, and I want to look blonde Polish-American but hip.  I am Polish Barbie in SL sometimes.  lol    It's a joke between my real sister and me.  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 2

On 10/2/2020 at 10:46 AM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I don't need a doll avatar to do creepy.

Creepy-Chan-Blank.thumb.png.916297dc211b28fc8140f6cb80814938.png

(Still waiting for all those "wow UR so sekksies" from the boys!)

All it takes to go from secksy to creepy is some eye shadow.  LOL

The lace outfit is pretty cool though.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2020 at 10:50 AM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Scyll, you have your own sense of elegant sexuality. I know one guy in SL who just loves that!!!

• Thanks 1

On 10/2/2020 at 7:58 AM, Bagnu said:

Yeah... some of you are just naturally sexy melting others in the group into puddles. 

On 10/2/2020 at 10:46 AM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I don't need a doll avatar to do creepy.

Creepy-Chan-Blank.thumb.png.916297dc211b28fc8140f6cb80814938.png

(Still waiting for all those "wow UR so sekksies" from the boys!)

So... what if a female thinks you are sexy? Do we do a gender change before commenting? Or start a new thread?

Whatever the case, I think you look way nice... not all THAT creepy.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Yeah... some of you are just naturally sexy melting others in the group into puddles. 

So... what if a female thinks you are sexy? Do we do a gender change before commenting? Or start a new thread?

Whatever the case, I think you look way nice... not all THAT creepy.

Lol, I hope my friends and I aren't a puddle!!!

And I agree that Scyll looks nice. Not creepy at all. She's a beautiful person. both on the inside and out!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 569 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.