Women post, show off them pictures and let the boys comment on them!

Orwar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 567 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 4 weeks later...

Mine is a fantasy shape...she is a "fairy".  So, not the usual "human" type of avi one would normally see in SL.  She is a bit of a doll too.  I love dolls in RL.  I had to take some time out from working becuz we are having a terrible heat wave here.  Maybe another week of heat.  So, I took a picture...not so good of a picture though.  

Snapshot_1376 (2).jpg

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

Mine is a fantasy shape...she is a "fairy".  So, not the usual "human" type of avi one would normally see in SL.  She is a bit of a doll too.  I love dolls in RL.  I had to take some time out from working becuz we are having a terrible heat wave here.  Maybe another week of heat.  So, I took a picture...not so good of a picture though.  

Snapshot_1376 (2).jpg

Do you own the doll avatar?  Someone was asking about it in another thread and where it was available.  I went to the store and everything was 99L.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RowanMinx said:

Do you own the doll avatar?  Someone was asking about it in another thread and where it was available.  I went to the store and everything was 99L.

No, not yet...but it's in my favorites.  99 Linden NOW?  I will go check.  THANKS!  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

No, not yet...but it's in my favorites.  99 Linden NOW?  I will go check.  THANKS!  

Yep only 99L.  I think it's sold in pieces from what I could tell.  All the clothes were 99L a piece too.

Edited by RowanMinx
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

Yesh!  These are awesome.  I made a guy one already.  Preliminary.  I made the earring.  

They could use better eyes and more clothes.  These are cool.  

Snapshot_1386 (2).jpg

Thanks for posting a pic!  They are rather cool looking for pics especially.

6 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

The guy is very striking.  I hope she expands this line.  This is the first "guy" avatar I've ever made.  I love the poet shirt and the cargo pants Coco made are the boom.  

One more photo for now....

Snapshot_1382 (2).jpg

It's actually an older item so I'm not sure she's making anything else for it but you could drop her a note and ask.

https://cocorolemon.blogspot.com/2011/10/doll-coco-has-opened.html

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Yuumo Ichibara said:

I love those ball jointed dolls by Coco! I have her complete collection ♥️

They have been on sale several years. I bought my first in 2012. You can use unrigged clothes on them too, just stretch to fit. It is a lot of trial and error, but it can be good. They have no alpha, but it is in parts, you can take off the parts under the clothes, so they do not poke through.

COCO has had 2 doll lines, first an unrigged one that was retired and all heads was group gifts. https://cocorolemon.blogspot.com/2014/07/group-gift-doll-heads-non-rigged.html

I hope I can find them in my inventory.

Then Cocoro Lemon made another line of rigged dolls. Maybe it is these dolls they sell for 99 L?

La Musica

• Like 9

I finally got a pic of him.  I love these dolls.  They have a youthful exuberance.  And, those are beautiful photos Scylla and Marianne.   This thread (in the title) doesn't say we have to post pictures of only women.  It says "women post"...I am a woman in real life.  EDIT:  I wanted to add that Rowan first mentioned "the doll", I thought she was talking about the ball jointed doll body.  It's shapeable I think.  Here is the link.  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Ball-Jointed-Doll-Dolly-Blush-Shine-Maitreya-Bakes-on-Mesh-System-Layers-by-Sweet-Thing/18612861  >  The store has a Maitreya, Legacy and Belleza doll body.  

Snapshot_1442.jpg

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 567 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.