Women post, show off them pictures and let the boys comment on them!

Orwar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I saw the recent necro in the men's thread, but I'll bite. :P I'm male and also a prospective content creator who's considering using a female model for product ads. I'm also a penny-pincher, so I'm considering buying just a female head/body for an androgynous male avatar as well for normal use. Haven't purchased the head (Lelutka Fleur) yet since I'm waiting to demo Lelutka Ryn.

UMrsLvB.jpg

I'll call this post a social experiment as well since I haven't seen any demo head/body pics yet. 😂 I'm too proud of her to resist not posting lol.

Edited by n0minous
Better screenshot
  • Like 14

40 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

LOVE the stripes, but guuuurl we gotta talk about those snowflakes. They're SO 2019!

Those have been sitting out since early December. Hot chocolate isn't very appealing in August in New Orleans (the picture was made in my New Orleans City)

• Like 2

OK so I decided that I will stay out from this game as my unique sense of humour (it's just sh!t really) will offend somebody what I don't want to do. 

I almost managed to do already but we talked inworld and thinks are smooth as gravy. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zzevir said:

OK so I decided that I will stay out from this game as my unique sense of humour (it's just sh!t really) will offend somebody what I don't want to do. 

I almost managed to do already but we talked inworld and thinks are smooth as gravy. 

Haha I told you it was okay, I got the joke later.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shiviex said:

thats the whole point of this thread :)

i doubt it will be appreciated.. most would get arrested if walking around the same way in rl  :)

i don't have that many friends on the forums, better not make it less:SwingingFriends:

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Haha 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.