Leaving all virtual sims

iiLifted

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1349 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Btw.... Are you at all turned on by household appliances? Anyone?

When I finally got a dishwasher after spending however many years' worth of my life up to my elbows in greasy suds, I was indeed so happy that I came over a bit funny. Oh my God I never have to hand wash the blender ever again. Oh God, oh God, OH GOD....

My slow cooker, too. Normal people say "that ass" the way I say "that daal". Oh, that daal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

When I finally got a dishwasher after spending however many years' worth of my life up to my elbows in greasy suds, I was indeed so happy that I came over a bit funny. Oh my God I never have to hand wash the blender ever again. Oh God, oh God, OH GOD....

My slow cooker, too. Normal people say "that ass" the way I say "that daal". Oh, that daal.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mollymews said:
5 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

not that I have, but am now wondering how it would go if sat on a popcorn machine without the lid on

😸

If you're lucky, you'll have a story to tell, like my late Aunt and Uncle who literally broke-in their new (1955 or so) washing machine by getting frisky on top of it during an unbalanced spin cycle.

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Mollymews said:

not that I have, but am now wondering how it would go if sat on a popcorn machine without the lid on

😸

Well, i have this model... I would guess if you took the top off and sat on it while it was popping the kernels, you would get 3rd degree burns on your hoo-hoo.

Presto 04820 PopLite Hot Air Popcorn Popper

It gets up to 400 degrees... 

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Appliance abuser! 

Once I got my new blender and juicer, I threw the older ones out like they were used up trash.. Gave the old spots on the counter to the new ones and said, Well these aren't gonna take up room anymore..

So I curbed them both..

I didn't even bother to ask if anyone wanted them..

hehehehe

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I saw that picture and immediately thought of the kid movie "The Brave Little Toaster" (saw it lots a couple of decades ago when my children were little).

I have been known to wander various sims asking people if they thought i was brave... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/11/2020 at 2:03 PM, Drake1 Nightfire said:

<blink blink> You just described me.. I have to adult in RL, so when i am in SL i let that all go and just have fun. So, yeah, attention span of a flea, at times extremely direct, very mercurial and have been known to change into a little silver toaster in the middle of boom boom time if it has devolved into "oh baby" "just like that, Daddy." "oooooooh" "sqealz!!" and the like. 

Define household appliances, please. I rely on several, like my coffee maker and toothbrush. For some it is more than rely, it is depend upon, like my Magic Wand. So... coffee maker no, Wand? youbetcha

Edited by Seicher Rae

On 8/9/2020 at 11:19 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

I was always wanting someone that wanted more than just a willing girl.

I still do!  

Nevertheless, to the OP, use CAM or SKYPE.  I don't cyber and even I know this. 

Helpful hint = CAM or SKYPE may give you some idea of age, hopefully. 

Plus, I think it takes about 30 days to be age verified.  Well, it takes awhile, it doesn't happen instantly, far from it.  Age verification is a process where you wait at least weeks. 

Edited by FairreLilette

36 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

I still do!  

Nevertheless, to the OP, use CAM or SKYPE.  I don't cyber and even I know this. 

Helpful hint = CAM or SKYPE may give you some idea of age, hopefully. 

Plus, I think it takes about 30 days to be age verified.  Well, it takes awhile, it doesn't happen instantly, far from it.  Age verification is a process where you wait at least weeks. 

As far I'm aware is no official legit way to age verify within Second Life, perhaps one of the Linden team can confirm this for us? 

Edited by MrsSeren
adding a forgotten word

11 minutes ago, MrsSeren said:

As far I'm aware is no official legit way to age verify within Second Life, perhaps one of the Linden team can confirm this for us? 

Perhaps a Linden will, but I'm guessing that is the way it was.  Now with Tilla, there is no privacy and the U.S. Congress now denys our right to online privacy so things will be stricter in the future even more so I'd gather.   The U.S. Congress only acted to do away with the right to online privacy fairly recently.  

So, perhaps I mean payment info or Adult verified.  Anyhow, I don't remember the process but it took me at least a month before I could even see Adult merchandise on the MP.  

EDIT:  However, if someone pays a minor lindens, they then could side-step Tilla.  Best to use CAM or SKYPE that way you know better whom you are dealing with.  There is no reason for the OP to quit.  All the OP would have to do is use CAM or SKYPE.  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Confused 1

In theory, one could focus on avatars which are older than, say, 10 years or more. Let's assume that the person behind the avatar was in the age gap of 8 to 12 or so, plus those 10 years of existence... chances are suddenly rising that you'll end up with someone 18+.

// Warning. The above is written with a humerous intend and quite likely implies something sarcastic. Be offended or not, I don't care.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

In theory, one could focus on avatars which are older than, say, 10 years or more. Let's assume that the person behind the avatar was in the age gap of 8 to 12 or so, plus those 10 years of existence... chances are suddenly rising that you'll end up with someone 18+.

// Warning. The above is written with a humerous intend and quite likely implies something sarcastic. Be offended or not, I don't care.

This is a very reasonable assumption. I don't find it offensive at all.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1349 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.