Very pretty lake view parcel of land on Riviera Island

Venetia Cazalet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Riviera Island is a lovely peaceful sim which has a central lake with a gazebo for anyone to use. I have owned Riviera Island since May 2013. It is my only sim and is nearly always full with long term residents.

We currently have available a very nice lake view parcel with a very pretty view. Here are the details.

*Lake view 5B, 263 prims/LI plus 88 FREE prims/LI, the size is 1152m². The weekly cost for this parcel is 230L$ a week

To view this available parcel come to the Information and Sales area and you will see the advertising boards on the wall, click the one for the parcel you want to look at and you will receive a notecard and LM's to the parcel, and one back to the information area and one to the rental meters which are behind the wall that these advertising boards are on.

This is the slurl to the Information and Sales area.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Riviera Island/178/206/21/

The main rules in the covenant are:

*No Ban Lines - security devices and setting privacy are ok

*No Clubs or busy stores

*No refunds

*Please try not to make water too deep or right next to your parcel boundary as it can cause problems for your neighbours, yourself and me when it needs lifting back to sand

*If you are going to build in the sky please do it high enough so it cannot be seen from the ground, so above 1000m please

Thank you:)

This is our permanent Special Offer

1310900764_RIVIERAISLANDpermenantSpecialOffer.jpg.6e365e25a5b473e5b508c6113a08eb62.jpg

I can be contacted by IM (Venetia Cazalet) or by email venetiacazalet@gmail.com.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.